Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalThoughts on marijuana  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on marijuana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JT
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
JT

Companies : JTfingerboards

Thoughts on marijuana  Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on marijuana    Thoughts on marijuana  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 am

Okay so umm only post if you live somewhere it is legal if you admit to usage of the wonderful plant cannabis
I think marijuana is the only drug that should ever be legalize plus you FingerBoard better when high
Plus it's a flower not chemicals
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtfingerboards.weebly.com
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on marijuana    Thoughts on marijuana  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 am

JT wrote:

you FingerBoard better when high

Life.Complete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on marijuana    Thoughts on marijuana  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:33 am

Dude JT you're paranoid man you think the feds patrol fingerboard forums looking for threads like this? I think it's ok as long as you can maintain yourself and it doesn't control your life. My uncle and grandpa both grow for medical clubs and I truly believe that it can help numb the pain. I personally think people can be doing worse stuff but like I said, if it doesn't control your life or effect the people trying to stay away from it then why not?
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on marijuana    Thoughts on marijuana  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 am

This is just a stupid thread... This is a fingerboarding fourm not a pot smoking fourm.. even if it's in off topic I feel like it shouldn't be made a thread.
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on marijuana    Thoughts on marijuana  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:41 am

So the forum name "Fingerboard HQ" means nothing to you?

So your 13 years old and think smoking is the "kewl thing". Your so bad ass cool
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on marijuana    Thoughts on marijuana  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:44 am

You yell at me for swearing on the forums but then you go ahead and promote the use of a widely illegal substance?

Get real.

Also for those of you who hadn't heard in the next revision of the rules coming out it is not allowed to discuss drugs in the open on the forums... We have kids here and honestly can't have that kind of conversation floating out in the open... Keep it off the forums or in PMs.

LOLOLOLOLOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on marijuana    Thoughts on marijuana  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on marijuana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1