Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalDIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colin Zwirner
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: DIYFB deckmaking kits INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!   DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Colin Zwirner wrote:
First off, i just discovered this forum and it is awesome! There is much more conversation going on over here compared to FFI. You will be seeing me around more often. wink

Now for my announcement.

As you all may have seen/heard, I have decided to start up something new. Im starting a do-it-yourself one stop shop for fingerboard materials. The Fingerboard DIY website will feature a fully functional webshop, and a videos section containing extremely detailed tutorials on many DIY projects.

In the next few days I will release complete deckmaking kit containing every material and tool you need to make a professional grade wooden fingerboard. This kit will include:

1 Perfectly symmetrical resin mold - Features: drilled holes, dowel pins, glue traps.
2 fine threaded c-clamps
5 pieces of premium, AAA grade veneer
1 small tube of glue
3 different grits of sandpaper

Depending on machine costs, i may include a stencil at no extra cost.

The kit will also give you access to:
Personal phone support. Got questions? Give me a call!
E-mail support

Pictures!

DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 Mold-kit1
DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 Mold-kit5
DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 Mold-kit7

Any suggestions for the new company? Comments on the products? Feel free to post your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!    DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

I love those plies, really.
Back to top Go down
Jacko.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Jacko.

Setup : Low Pro Family, FBS tape, China Wides, BRR Edition Wheels.

PostSubject: Re: DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!    DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Love the concept of making your own decks.

Wish I had the money. sad
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!    DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:06 am

SovietRussiaSam wrote:
Wow that looks really nice, this could make a good contribution to the fingerboard scene, but I feel like giving the mold out might now be a good idea :/

Pretty soon this will go ham and everyone will be making their own decks. Not buying from other companies that work hard on theirs. Not a good idea, honestly. Also why I don't like NFBM too much either. But if you wanna make decks, do it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Peter
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Peter

PostSubject: Re: DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!    DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:20 am

forgiven. wrote:
SovietRussiaSam wrote:
Wow that looks really nice, this could make a good contribution to the fingerboard scene, but I feel like giving the mold out might now be a good idea :/

Pretty soon this will go ham and everyone will be making their own decks. Not buying from other companies that work hard on theirs. Not a good idea, honestly. Also why I don't like NFBM too much either. But if you wanna make decks, do it.

It won't be a big deal for other companies. I know I'm at least not too worried.... There are a ton of other things that go into making a company successful. People will still need to work.

Like I told you earlier, Colin, great idea. Best of luck with it!
Back to top Go down
Colin Zwirner
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!    DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks peter! happy

There are two kits left! Get em while theyre in stock! The next stock will be on the 29th.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!    DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Are they all the same mold?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Colin Zwirner
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!    DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:00 am

Yep. 20 minutes! :shock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!    DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DIYFB - Introducing the new do-it-yourself deckmaking kit!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2