Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortallol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol i got banned from ffi.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Man I'm shocked at the drama that comes with this scene..

It seems a lot like the skate scene in that people agree with the "big bOys" to try and get themselves "in"

I know nothing about these situations but I agree with no comply if someone ain't your friend over some stupid shit then they was not real to begin with and fuck em.

Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:22 pm

ffi is a joke.
Back to top Go down
nocomply
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:18 pm

sweetbabies wrote:
ffi is a joke.

wait...thought it was 911 is a Joke????

get up or get get down....late 911 where's the......derp

and it's not a joke over there....there are metric shit tons of mad good proper people....just the politics involved in running the place...I didn't want any part of.

----

You have made the correct assumption Blosom...wink

-----

And the FF/NC drama, is well, all but forgotten. Both Mike and I were being a bit over the top for a while, and we clashed. We've made peace and that's what's important...
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:22 pm

^Nodeathmatch? shocked

Also, all this drama is dumb. Aha. It's fun to watch though occasionally.

Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Ye lol
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Ironfingers wrote:

Why is there so much drama in fingerboarding? Everything seems to be so unprofessional. Do you see big companies in the 'real' world bagging on others or other companies talking with others?

Consumers talking with company owners, doing trades, exchanging opinions, etc... This is why we have drama.

Fingerboard.
Buy the products you want.
Make videos.
Meet friends.

Stay out of drama and don't blow things up. It's really not that hard to do. Sometimes I think this scene is a little Too involved but it's good though. We don't have massive drama All the time.

I'm still trying to figure out why Todd doesn't like me though, haha. I mean.. I could bag on Todd all day as I actually have evidence of him being 'un-lawful', harrassing, and just being a douché-bag in general to an associate of mine...

But I'm not going to bring all that up... happy

oh and btw I have no idea on this certain altercation> I tend to stay out of fingerboard-drama even though I slightly just started some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:13 am

forgiven. wrote:
Ironfingers wrote:

Why is there so much drama in fingerboarding? Everything seems to be so unprofessional. Do you see big companies in the 'real' world bagging on others or other companies talking with others?

Consumers talking with company owners, doing trades, exchanging opinions, etc..

Good point!
There is a lot of accountability and contact in the fingerboard scene than in others..
Back to top Go down
nocomply
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:00 pm

forgiven. wrote:
Ironfingers wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out why Todd doesn't like me though, haha. I mean.. I could bag on Todd all day as I actually have evidence of him being 'un-lawful', harrassing, and just being a douché-bag in general to an associate of mine...

LOL...that all you got?

I'm not even going to dignify that shit with a response....but as long as you feel better now, that's all that's important... :roll:

Back to top Go down
Grendel
Council
Council
Grendel

Setup : BW widelow or 96 custom+ BRT wides + WW or Oaks + witchcraft bushings + ATAMATape

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:43 pm

I think it's this way cause we are a small well connected community, always speaking on forums, Company are made (mostly) by 17 years old dudes, who know nothing of communication exept posting on forum, and mostly don't have the experience to take there business to professional level, and fill all the customers needs (Forgiven, this is not directed to you, but in general, I have other exemple of busy school/life peeps who are late on there production).

Why so much drama ? It's internet guys, it's always be a place for easy drama, powered by trolls.

It's sad when it happen, but people will always speak of them, trying to be on "the good" side. But there is no good side, it's always a "2 faces" probleme, where every one is wrong and right at the same time. So don't judge, let things happens, you can't do anything if you're not personnaly involve.

Btw Todd is the man wink
Back to top Go down
http://fbfr.fr
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm

nocomply wrote:
forgiven. wrote:
Ironfingers wrote:

LOL...that all you got?

I'm not even going to dignify that shit with a response....but as long as you feel better now, that's all that's important... :roll:

Why don't you start acting professional and set an example for your daughter, or kids... or however many of those things you have, not totally sure.

Ignore drama... I know it's hard.... but you'll get there... I pwomish.

keep the change,

Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:07 pm

thats below the belt Ray.

and from you? come on.

lets keep the vibe good here yeah?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:15 pm

We complain about there being all this drama on the forums but yet no one steps up and locks the thread lol. how about people just take it to pms if they really feel the need to insult one another?
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Idk the back story Ray, and idk if other people have noticed this but you have been a real DICKHEAD lately... I mean, seriously, you have started to be snarky, sassy, and have instigated many times recently... just calm down man, ok? maybe im wrong but I feel like drama is slowly but surely drifting here form FFI...
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Locked before all hell breaks loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol i got banned from ffi.   lol i got banned from ffi. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lol i got banned from ffi.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2