Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalare dump trucks any good? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

are dump trucks any good?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

are dump trucks any good? Empty
PostSubject: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:53 am

are dump trucks any good? I was thinking of buying some. Or are orion better?
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:29 am

both china both alright quality buy some trucks from fingersized tongue
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:51 am

:lol:
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:26 pm

callumfb95 wrote:
both china both alright quality buy some trucks from fingersized tongue
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Not the worst fingerboarding trucks in the world... I have a pair with some Riptape bushigns on my pure and they aren't too bad. (I like my Y-Trucks better I just hate the screws they use)
Back to top Go down
Emericagangster
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Emericagangster

Companies : Rail City FB(Rider)

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:28 am

Dump Trucks are just Mike Schneiders way of re-selling China wides with his own brand name. If you want to buy some trucks just go to www.railcityfb.com and purchase some of their standard 29mm wides and what I'm sure of is that it comes with 4 rubber/viton bushings to be tuned on your trucks. Or if you want to go with higher quality, purchase some Kingpin trucks there the shape of bollie trucks but in chrome with kingpin tuning,bushings and bearing screws.

www.railcityfb.com
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:36 am

What are china trucks?

'sorry bit noobie
Back to top Go down
thomashines
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
thomashines

Setup : BRTS, flaked, and BRR edition G6's.

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:50 am

Kingsley. wrote:
What are china trucks?

'sorry bit noobie
Trucks that are mass produced in china.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : are dump trucks any good? J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:21 am

Emericagangster wrote:
Dump Trucks are just Mike Schneiders way of re-selling China wides with his own brand name. If you want to buy some trucks just go to www.railcityfb.com and purchase some of their standard 29mm wides and what I'm sure of is that it comes with 4 rubber/viton bushings to be tuned on your trucks. Or if you want to go with higher quality, purchase some Kingpin trucks there the shape of bollie trucks but in chrome with kingpin tuning,bushings and bearing screws.

www.railcityfb.com

All the Rail City trucks are china aswell, so are the Kingpin trucks.

There is about 5 choices of trucks today.
- BRT's. Professional trucks, quite expensive.
- Ytrucks. Professional trucks, expensive aswell.
- Woody's. Professional trucks from Indonesia, hard to get.
- Close Up. Chinese produced trucks with a professional design. Quite cheap.
- China trucks. Massproduced in china and resold by a lot of companies/shops. Cheap as fuck.

I'd recommend getting your china wides from either The Lovedrug Store or Fingersized as these are the cheapest places i have seen.

And yes, these are the same china trucks as every other company sell. That includes:
4corner
Rail City
Star Fingerboards
Flatface
Aphlikshun
Fusion
etc.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:52 pm

you could add tech deck trucks to the list also.....they are 'china' but a different thing altogether.

like the new indy extra wides...those are actually alright...(until they fall apart).
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Banlyst wrote:
Emericagangster wrote:

www.railcityfb.com

All the Rail City trucks are china aswell, so are the Kingpin trucks.

There is about 5 choices of trucks today.
- BRT's. Professional trucks, quite expensive.
- Ytrucks. Professional trucks, expensive aswell.
- Woody's. Professional trucks from Indonesia, hard to get.
- Close Up. Chinese produced trucks with a professional design. Quite cheap.
- China trucks. Massproduced in china and resold by a lot of companies/shops. Cheap as fuck.

I'd recommend getting your china wides from either The Lovedrug Store or Fingersized as these are the cheapest places i have seen.

And yes, these are the same china trucks as every other company sell. That includes:
4corner
Rail City
Star Fingerboards
Flatface
Aphlikshun
Fusion
etc.

Or view here for a quick look at different fingerboard trucks available:
https://fingerboardhq.darkbb.com/t7646-what-the-truck-xi-s-reference-table-of-fingerboard-trucks
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:43 pm

China Trucks get the job done for me. I mean, they aren't like china decks you see popping up.
Back to top Go down
triigzhd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
triigzhd

Companies : Triigz Designs - Graphic Designer
Setup : Just got into fingerboarding, so currently still trying to build a nice setup. Got 4CFB yellow Trucks and white bushings with yellow bearing wheels. Gonna buy a Flatface G12 soon.

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm

If you are just looking for china wides check out 4 Corner Fingerboards website cause they got free shipping and come with your choice of colored bushings. Only $5.99 good deal, I got a pair
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/triigzhd
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:58 pm

triigzhd wrote:
If you are just looking for china wides check out 4 Corner Fingerboards website cause they got free shipping and come with your choice of colored bushings. Only $5.99 good deal, I got a pair

Or you could support a fingerboarding company that gives back to the scene?

I would highly reccomend against buying from Vachina...

Get them off Flatface if you must or at least another store that you know is going to be giving back to the scene and not just trying to make money off of you.
Back to top Go down
ConcreteFBS
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ConcreteFBS

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Just get them from fingersized, cheapest and actually gives back to the scene.
Back to top Go down
triigzhd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
triigzhd

Setup : Just got into fingerboarding, so currently still trying to build a nice setup. Got 4CFB yellow Trucks and white bushings with yellow bearing wheels. Gonna buy a Flatface G12 soon.

PostSubject: Just saying   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:50 pm

ConcreteFBS wrote:

Fingersized actually arent the cheapest if you live in US. The pricing for them is rediculous and ends up being over $7 for the trucks. But if in UK then yes you are correct. And 4CFB is actually a really good company and have been around for a few years.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : are dump trucks any good? J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:44 pm

triigzhd wrote:
ConcreteFBS wrote:

Fingersized actually arent the cheapest if you live in US. The pricing for them is rediculous and ends up being over $7 for the trucks. But if in UK then yes you are correct. And 4CFB is actually a really good company and have been around for a few years.

I hate to self advertise, but if you buy a set of wides from me they are like $2.5 and the same is shipping, so thats cheaper than 4c. And no 4c is not giving back to the scene. They sell mass produced chinese products for a huge profit.

I have nothing against the products, its's the people that rebrand them and sell them for 20 times their price that are bad.
Back to top Go down
triigzhd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
triigzhd

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Yeah I get what your saying, so you are owner of Lovedrug? I love the decks lovedrug has!

Banlyst wrote:
triigzhd wrote:
ConcreteFBS wrote:

I hate to self advertise, but if you buy a set of wides from me they are like $2.5 and the same is shipping, so thats cheaper than 4c. And no 4c is not giving back to the scene. They sell mass produced chinese products for a huge profit.

I have nothing against the products, its's the people that rebrand them and sell them for 20 times their price that are bad.
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:37 am

Banlyst = The Owner Of Lovedrug

He's awesome shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are dump trucks any good?   are dump trucks any good? Empty

Back to top Go down

are dump trucks any good?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1