Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalwhat do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing Empty
PostSubject: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:18 pm

theres probably been 6502632016 threads like this but yea my mum and dad dont really like it my dad wont let me buy stuff if he thinks its too expensive 1 or 2 of my freinds think its cool and might get a proper fb and then some say its sad and then i say youre sad cos all you do is play ps3/xbox all day lol
Back to top Go down
Meh
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

Setup : Your mom

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:30 pm

They totally support me happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:43 pm

really your lucky my dad helps me make ramps tho
Back to top Go down
VictoriaWisner
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Companies : Fingerboarding
Setup :

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:08 pm

My mom hates the noise
My dad doesnt care and he helps me make stuff
I dont tell my friends because they will think its stupid and dont understand that tech decking is not fingerboarding
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:19 pm

mom doesnt like the noise so she tells me to doit in my room, but she likes that i have a hobby i enjoy

my dad thinks its weird, and overpriced so he doesnt really know that i still fb, haha

some of my friends fb. the ones that dont, dont know that i do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 pm

a few freinds know and they dont care, mum hates noise but supports me at same time
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm sure this thread doesn't really apply to me soo much as I don't live with my parents, but, my mum thinks fbing is interesting, and is proud of me for having gotten far with it haha happy Not seen my dad since before i started fbing so, he doesn't count.

I think parents should be supportive of it, its better than kid spending all their money getting drunk or something..

My friends think its interesting or sad, depending on who they are.. skaters either love it, or think its lame. Depends on how open minded they are I guess.
Back to top Go down
giganeo
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : A Tech Deck, bro.

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 pm

mom hates noise but supports it
dad supports it, thats why hes driving me 13hrs to rendevous
people (i dont rly have REALLL good friends except for 1 or 2 peepz) call me gay and dumb and stupid and retarded and everyone like, makes fun of me cause of it. i guess even tho you dont see it, im kinda the nerd of the school. (DND, Pokemon,FB,etc.)

so like ever since i started fbing everyoone things im,well,like,kinda,stupid and stuffs. And ive lost 70 friendz cuz of it.
but atleast it seperates the real friends from the FAKES!
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
Not seen my dad since before i started fbing so, he doesn't count.

aww... 😢

giganeo wrote:

but atleast it seperates the real friends from the FAKES!

so true
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 pm

^nah its okay, hes a utter dick.

And yea, for real.. I lost LOADS of 'friends' a few years back, but, they weren't real friends, and the ones I had left were proper friends. Lifes better that way I think happy

AND
I hope my mod powers let me take that out of your sig, haha
EDIT
They don't. Take that out please?
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 pm

i know how you feel kerry happy my dad left when i was 2, complete twat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I feel sorry for both of you lol
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 pm

giganeo wrote:
(DND, Pokemon,FB,etc.)

pokemon is pro, ive been playing pokemon gold all of last week, for original gbc
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
Take that out please?

course
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:58 pm

dannyhynam wrote:
giganeo wrote:
(DND, Pokemon,FB,etc.)

pokemon is pro, ive been playing pokemon gold all of last week, for original gbc

I <3 pokemon silver, one of the best games of all time imo. I'd love to play the remake but I don't have a DS, and ds emulation is prettyyy sketchy and last time I looked they haven't managed to make the new pokemon games work on emulators properly : o

TaylorT wrote:
kerryDETH wrote:
Take that out please?

course

thankyouu happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 pm

my brother has an emulator of heart gold on his computer, its buggy though, i was actually considering buying the new one just to compare, i played the remake of red on gba and it was pretty accurate, but the best game in pokemon history, with good graphics :O
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:48 pm

pokemon cartoon pwns
Back to top Go down
Linkan
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Linkan

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:07 am

My mum hates the noise.... suprise?? happy

But my mum and dad supports like dad helps me make ramps adn even reads like fingerboad blogs to find out all the new stuffs! very happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/linkanklinkan
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:30 am

Linkan wrote:
My mum hates the noise.... suprise?? happy

But my mum and dad supports like dad helps me make ramps adn even reads like fingerboad blogs to find out all the new stuffs! very happy

ye same with my mum my dad helps me build ramps but hates the noise too and i have a gameboy advance sp if anyone wants to buy it, it has 24 games including pokemon emerald and pokemon firered im asking this becuase everyones talking about pokemon lol
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 am

Linkan wrote:
dad helps me make ramps and even reads like fingerboad blogs to find out all the new stuffs! very happy

whaaaaattt... your dad sounds a legend! Thats epic
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 am

pokemon coliseum for game cube is the shit beat that game in four hours (with help from walkthroughs on youtube lol)

mom hates the noise but lets me buy products (:
dad thinks its gay most of my friiends fb and wear tight jeans so its cool but the ones who dont think its cool but the call me an idiot for spending so much money
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:32 pm

My mom hates the noise lol like everyone else. My dad doesnt mind it, but he doesnt live with me, i see him twice a week usually so idk if it would annoy him.

Most friends are cool with it, one of my mates has kinda started fbing. Some people who i wouldnt consider as friends, just 'peers' mock it. And some prick who i thought was cool untill this posted my fb youtube on facebook...

I guess true friends are cool with it very happy
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 am

dad hates the noise mom doesn't mind all my friends fingerboard and both my parents support me
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:57 am

watch the bumps
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 am

Tim Lowery wrote:
watch the bumps

just cause you watch the lady bumps all day long, dont encourage other members too very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing   what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing Empty

Back to top Go down

what do your freinds/parents thing of you fbing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next