Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboard Shops/Companys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Master11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:11 pm

connar wrote:
Oliver32.5 wrote:
Master11 wrote:
I should shut the fuck up before I piss of 99% of who my customers would be

He doesn't realize we are his consumers, I tried warning him earlier but he is too much of a stubborn brat to realize any of my attempts to pull him out of this deep shitty hole hes dug himself into.

Just be quiet like you said you would Connar... You are not my customers so quit day dreaming.

You failed to read the context in my posts, you was rude and immature and you are still here spouting rubbish... Get a life.

Back to top Go down
Master11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Okay so if a new company was to market their product line and this said company was funded by Spinmaster... Would you buy the products?

Secondly, if a new company formed and was independently run by fingerboarders that had the worlds widest range of fingerboard merchandise and gave the best service and had cheaper pricing would you support it?

Back to top Go down
connar
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
connar

Setup : 1- Prete, China Wides, Flatface G6D, Rip
2- Flatface g12, TD Indy wides, G6A, FBS ES

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Master11 wrote:
MamadouSow wrote:
Hey dude,
I don't think you realize, Fingerboarding is a very tight community...its like everyone knows who everyone is. So if you just want to build a bigger and better company, you have to start somewhere and gain people's trust.
Let us know how your company is going to be better, faster shipping? better customer service? cheaper products? better quality products? All of that is hard to do because just about every company has great shipping, service and quality products.
Also, people on this forum are the people who will critique your products, praise them, tell you what to change about them, etc. Mistreating anyone in the community is definitely not cool.

Fingerboard superstores are Flatface, Fingersized, No Comply and Sow Distribution. The market is not huge enough to have an actual superstore...after taxes and labor fees you would not break even on profit. Your better off just starting small, working with the community and eventually selling more and more products from different companies.

Well, yes your right in stating that a small community has formed for fingerboarding but you have failed to see the bigger influx and from where it started. Fingerboarding was setup as a mass produced gimmicky product, piggy backing from already well known brands that are iconic, for people who liked skateboarding. It was funded by millions of dollars to form a new interest... They succeeded because they are still around now trading and people still collect.
That is where I start from hence why I am interested in the new school scene... Its interesting to see how its evolved over the past 10 years and interesting to see there is a community, however is this just the start because the majority of businesses/sellers making products seem very primitive and uncorporate when comparing to the likes of a major toy company...
The toy company in question still holds the monopoly and any hybrid product/brand is simply piggy backing... So it would be nice to see what companys come out of it in the same way...

The mod here pinpointed a good assumption when referring to Route One... That been the case, would you consider the probability that this niche market will soon be over run with brands that are invested with backing to form brands that are mass marketed... BlackRiver imo would be the first...

In regards to been 'Kids' the majority of you who have replied are acting like kids and your replies are not productive. If you feel I am asking inappropriate questions then please just refrain from typing replies, your not helping your cause of fingerboarding. . If you don't understand the questions I am asking then you simply have no use here...

To reply back to your view on service etc... Well from what ive seen on here many people selling goods have negative feedback and people seem to be complaining a lot about service, lack of delivery and poor quality goods....

That is surely a problem that should be addressed if you are trying to form a dedicated community...

This has nothing to do with money... So forget the $ and £ signs...

Oh no its not about money cause youve invested so much time into the community and its all about that right? Listen I personally hate everything you stand for, don't lie through your teeth and say that you came on the board to get involved in this community. You came on here because you realized the distinct lack of a large retailer of products. You instantly jumped into the companies forum so fuck you its not about money your full of shit and your just like any other money grubbing ass wipe that wants to make a quick buck without investing hard time and working into the community.

You make me sick, you're feeding lies. You're trying to teach swimming lessons without ever having touched water so to speak. If you stick around and begin to understand the community you may realize how badly you've fucked yourself over in this thread alone, however I encourage you to do so, partly because I think it would be beneficial for you to understand your customers and partly because I want you to realize how fucking clueless you are when it comes to something like this.

Hugs and Kisses
-Connar

EDIT: Id like to address your last post as well

Master11 wrote:
Okay so if a new company was to market their product line and this said company was funded by Spinmaster... Would you buy the products?

Secondly, if a new company formed and was independently run by fingerboarders that had the worlds widest range of fingerboard merchandise and gave the best service and had cheaper pricing would you support it?

It is quite obvious that any one of us would support the smaller fingerboarder run company, but what you lack to see is that none of us look at you as a "fellow fingerboarder" your more of a douche who wants to turn a profit any way he can. Including belittling his consumers (great strategy btw)

Last edited by connar on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:23 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
Master11 wrote:
Oh dear, I wish you was bright enough

this made me laugh to no end. ironic post is ironic. tongue

I kind of get what you're trying here but not only are the logistics not really existent imo, but no one would support the kind of thing you're trying to do. Maybe a few years down the line, but right now it'd be like opening a fingerboarding version of route one - the support will still be there for the fingerboarder owned shops in the core of the scene, and there isn't enough of an outside market to support a shop that gives nothing back and has only one interest, money.

If my thoughts on your intentions are true, please disappear. We'll fight shit like this much as skateboarding has faught it for decades (although skateboarding is loosing a bit these days..). Fingerboarding belongs to fingerboarders - corporate suits have nothing to do with it.

Yeah your right from that point of view but any venture involves money and also involves supporting the scene which involves forming competitions, supporting riders, advertising etc. SO the corporate suits do do some work to create hype for a scene in any industry...
Route one was also at one point formed by people who where like minded and interested in the products the sell directly. All they did after years of trading was cash out and re-formed the business... If you knew the structure of Route One and its corporate identity in the skate industry you would certainly know that they are indeed responsible for bringing the UK many new products and brands...
Back to top Go down
Master11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:28 pm

connar wrote:
Master11 wrote:
MamadouSow wrote:
Hey dude,
I don't think you realize, Fingerboarding is a very tight community...its like everyone knows who everyone is. So if you just want to build a bigger and better company, you have to start somewhere and gain people's trust.
Let us know how your company is going to be better, faster shipping? better customer service? cheaper products? better quality products? All of that is hard to do because just about every company has great shipping, service and quality products.
Also, people on this forum are the people who will critique your products, praise them, tell you what to change about them, etc. Mistreating anyone in the community is definitely not cool.

Fingerboard superstores are Flatface, Fingersized, No Comply and Sow Distribution. The market is not huge enough to have an actual superstore...after taxes and labor fees you would not break even on profit. Your better off just starting small, working with the community and eventually selling more and more products from different companies.

Well, yes your right in stating that a small community has formed for fingerboarding but you have failed to see the bigger influx and from where it started. Fingerboarding was setup as a mass produced gimmicky product, piggy backing from already well known brands that are iconic, for people who liked skateboarding. It was funded by millions of dollars to form a new interest... They succeeded because they are still around now trading and people still collect.
That is where I start from hence why I am interested in the new school scene... Its interesting to see how its evolved over the past 10 years and interesting to see there is a community, however is this just the start because the majority of businesses/sellers making products seem very primitive and uncorporate when comparing to the likes of a major toy company...
The toy company in question still holds the monopoly and any hybrid product/brand is simply piggy backing... So it would be nice to see what companys come out of it in the same way...

The mod here pinpointed a good assumption when referring to Route One... That been the case, would you consider the probability that this niche market will soon be over run with brands that are invested with backing to form brands that are mass marketed... BlackRiver imo would be the first...

In regards to been 'Kids' the majority of you who have replied are acting like kids and your replies are not productive. If you feel I am asking inappropriate questions then please just refrain from typing replies, your not helping your cause of fingerboarding. . If you don't understand the questions I am asking then you simply have no use here...

To reply back to your view on service etc... Well from what ive seen on here many people selling goods have negative feedback and people seem to be complaining a lot about service, lack of delivery and poor quality goods....

That is surely a problem that should be addressed if you are trying to form a dedicated community...

This has nothing to do with money... So forget the $ and £ signs...

Oh no its not about money cause youve invested so much time into the community and its all about that right? Listen I personally hate everything you stand for, don't lie through your teeth and say that you came on the board to get involved in this community. You came on here because you realized the distinct lack of a large retailer of products. You instantly jumped into the companies forum so fuck you its not about money your full of shit and your just like any other money grubbing ass wipe that wants to make a quick buck without investing hard time and working into the community.

You make me sick, you're feeding lies. You're trying to teach swimming lessons without ever having touched water so to speak. If you stick around and begin to understand the community you may realize how badly you've fucked yourself over in this thread alone, however I encourage you to do so, partly because I think it would be beneficial for you to understand your customers and partly because I want you to realize how fucking clueless you are when it comes to something like this.

Hugs and Kisses
-Connar

EDIT: Id like to address your last post as well

Master11 wrote:

It is quite obvious that any one of us would support the smaller fingerboarder run company, but what you lack to see is that none of us look at you as a "fellow fingerboarder" your more of a douche who wants to turn a profit any way he can. Including belittling his consumers (great strategy btw)

Do you have issues regarding money? I have just said this has nothing to do with money...
Also, please explain to me why you are relying with such hatred and telling me I know nothing about this community when you are a new user yourself...
Your other posts seem to be negative also so what is your problem? If you don't like the post or where I posted it then GO AWAY from it and quit typing.You are rude and show extreme lack of understanding. You are clearly trolling and your replies are quite observed so take your deep down issues elsewhere because your opinions are been excused anyway and have no qualitative value.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 pm

What's the meaning of this thread? scratch
Back to top Go down
Master11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Just interested on how big the new school fingerboard scene is...
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:35 pm

@Master11 I've put a lot of thought into this thread, and I have to congratulate Ryan, Mikkel and Kerry for their grace towards you. You have been rude, difficult and vague to say the least. Your motives have been insidious; ask about retailers in as vague a way as possible in order to gauge competition in future. Tell me this; if you're not aiming at fingerboarders (because after this thread I would advise anyone I know to not buy from you, which is simple customer psychology) you're aiming at people interested in ancillary hobbies, such as skateboarders, or children. So forge Blackriver and Flatface, and don't even think about Fingersized and Norwood. How do you get around Tech Deck? The sell EVERYTHING, albeit under their own brand.

For someone who's throwing 'stupid' and 'kid' around an awful lot, you're displaying both yourself. Learn to spell, learn some grammar, learn how to run a business then come back and try the same.
Back to top Go down
connar
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
connar

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Master11 wrote:

Do you have issues regarding money? I have just said this has nothing to do with money...
Also, please explain to me why you are relying with such hatred and telling me I know nothing about this community when you are a new user yourself...
Your other posts seem to be negative also so what is your problem? If you don't like the post or where I posted it then GO AWAY from it and quit typing.You are rude and show extreme lack of understanding. You are clearly trolling and your replies are quite observed so take your deep down issues elsewhere because your opinions are been excused anyway and have no qualitative value.

Listen I'm going to help you YOUR IDEA IS BAD AT THIS TIME IN THE STATE FINGERBOARDING IS IN. I dont think it wont ever happen but a few ways it wont happen are

1. Started by someone who first post was because they where interested in starting a company, with NO EXPERIENCE of the community

2. It most likely will become some sort of UK distribution for US fingerboard products and one vice versa

3. The community wont let any company they dont want to succeed, succeed. There is not the vast array of consumers you have with selling products in toy stores.

I'm going to be honest, from what I can tell your fucked you've dug a hole that I dont think anyone can pull you out of, and you did it as your grand entrance into the fingerboard community.

Congrats!,
-Connar
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:45 pm

guys leave the fingerboarding hipster alone.

Last edited by mattyb on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 pm

It has nothing to do with money for the third time connar... Why are you stuck on that? Its just simple interest in the industry where it sits at the moment...

Consider it market research. If you don't want to answer or understand what Im looking for then fine. You are no significance to me... You are one person out of millions so its so insignificant.

If this is how your community works then how will it ever expand... A multi million dollar toy company is to thank for what has formed in fingerboarding, if it wasn't for them then there wouldn't be a scene, so if you can answer the questions I ask out of curiosity then I will of cause take it in, but learn now to understand I am simply interested on how the industry stands. I collect all kinds of skate stuff including fingerboards and I have little experience with the new and expanding hybrid variants of fingerboards.

I respect the fact there are small brands and big brands out there... That is great to see but for me personally it is still small scale and I am interested on who is at the forefront of this current hobby... Simple as. Quit making personal snide remarks and I wont reply to you in the same way.

Seamus... You don't even know who I am so how would you stop people from buying from me... FYI... I'm not trying to sell anything!

Back to top Go down
Pete76
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Pete76

Companies : The Norwood Project.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Wow.... just wow.

There are only 2 company's selling fingerboarding products in the UK at present and neither of us have a bad reputation for delivery or service so what are you talking about? I've only been open for 3 weeks haha

I've read this from the beginning so as not to mistake anything but I have to call bullshit, not only are you insulting your "potential customers" but the very tone of your writing is aggressive and condescending, not really the kind of attitude you want to display on a forum that is largely made up of under 18's.

If you are a grown man then maybe you should take a different approach?

Just so there is no misunderstanding, I'm 36 years old and I'm suggesting that you lighten up and don't come across as such a fucking bully, that bullshit is not required!

I personally can see the benefit of what your suggesting, it would save me a lot of time advertising, and a big store can put 90-100% of their annual gross into virals and events to promote fingerboarding where us "smaller company's" can't. And that's what it would take.

I seriously doubt the majority of suppliers would deal with you though in all seriousness.

Skateboarding and Fingerboarding are born out of a certain mentality and the followers share that mentality for the most part, even if they're young and don't know it yet. It grows inside you over time and with that comes a very finely tuned BS detector which this thread has got ringing like a fire bell.

If your sincere then good luck and if your just out to make a quid then good for you also but don't arrive and instantly start throwing your weight around, it's bad form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenorwoodproject.co.uk
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Damn.. Some people in this thread totally lost their christmas spirit shocked

Master11 wrote:
If this is how your community works then how will it ever expand... A multi million dollar toy company is to thank for what has formed in fingerboarding, if it wasn't for them then there wouldn't be a scene, ...

Refering to Tech Deck?

It is a common mistake to think that Tech Deck is to thank for the fingerboarding scene. Tech Deck might have helped it expand, but there was fingerboarding before Tech Deck.

Master11 wrote:

It really depends.. It's kinda like when some awesome bands gets signed by a major record label. It often results in the band becoming dull..

If the corporation behind would just let the company do as they please, and the company was run by the right people, then it could work.
Back to top Go down
Pete76
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Pete76

Companies : The Norwood Project.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Mikkel S wrote:
Damn.. Some people in this thread totally lost their christmas spirit shocked

It's Christmas? wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenorwoodproject.co.uk
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Master11 wrote:
A multi million dollar toy company is to thank for what has formed in fingerboarding, if it wasn't for them then there wouldn't be a scene

actually your wrong their again.

Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Guys I think it's time to lay off this guy... Truth is we could all be a bit nicer. It can be frusteraring to deal with guys like this, but (and I know I'm guilty of not following this) if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Time to abandon thread I think.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:46 pm

i think master11 is a tech deck spy
Back to top Go down
connar
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
connar

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Alright alright, in all fairness I may have been a little rude, and in the christmas spirit Im sorry if your feelings are hurt.

You have and idea and its fair for you to put it forwards regardless of how little you know.

However I am not sorry for saying any of the following:

connar wrote:

I'm going to be honest, from what I can tell your fucked you've dug a hole that I dont think anyone can pull you out of, and you did it as your grand entrance into the fingerboard community.

connar wrote:

connar wrote:
fuck you

God I love a recap.

Merry Christmas!
xoxo
-Connar

PS.
Oliver32.5 wrote:
Guys I think it's time to lay off this guy... Truth is we could all be a bit nicer. It can be frusteraring to deal with guys like this, but (and I know I'm guilty of not following this) if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Time to abandon thread I think.

-----------------------------

Agreed! Starting at that line.
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi Master11, I'd just like to say that the modern fingerboard scene is online-based, and as such, online purchasing is the norm. In most cases from abroad, I don't think that will fluctuate that much.
Back to top Go down
sebastiaanKruik
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sebastiaanKruik

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:14 pm

the scene isnt big enough for this
Back to top Go down
Master11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 am

Yes Thom, it clearly is online based, just like most things now. However there are loads of brands worldwide, but no real shop that sells a wide variety... They all seem to be filled with BlackRiver and Flatface and their sister brands... So it is quite monopolized in my opinion. Hence why I'm really looking for the retailers who arent that well knows...

Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:11 am

Master11 wrote:
Yes Thom, it clearly is online based, just like most things now. However there are loads of brands worldwide, but no real shop that sells a wide variety... They all seem to be filled with BlackRiver and Flatface and their sister brands... So it is quite monopolized in my opinion. Hence why I'm really looking for the retailers who arent that well knows...

Well you're clearly not getting anywhere here. Go find them yourself.
Nobody stocks the small brands because it's easier to buy from them directly, there's also not enough demand for them for a distribution to survive selling them, Solid distribution for example, it sold Panic Decks, Dynamite Decks, and Beast decks, nobody wanted to buy the stuff because the companies weren't of a high enough demand.
Whatever you're looking for, you're not going to find it here. Either leave, or shut up about the topic.
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:55 pm

If I'm honest Master11, I'm not really sure what you're wanting, as it is a little ambiguous what you're saying, especially to people that have been around for years. I'd say near enough every company is considered underground, obviously bar Blackriver-Ramps and FlatFace. The reason why I say this is because they are only usually run by one or two people in a basement somewhere in the world.

I think it's irrational to suggest having a massive retailer for a couple of reasons:

#1, It seems to me that the rate of people purchasing products just isn't as strong as it was a couple of years ago.

#2, Like I said, most equipment is made within their own/parents properties. Creating a stock for a retailer that you're suggesting, while still creating stock other companies/distrubutions would be next to impossible. If these companies created stock for you and were unable for anyone else, wouldn't that create a monopoly for yourself which you'd be trying to avoid?

While I do sort of like the idea of what you're saying of getting everything under one roof per se, the market within fingerboarding does seem to be declining, I'm sure anyone who's been around for at least 3 years will back me up on that.

Last edited by Thom McInally on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Simon_Quigley wrote:
i think master11 is a tech deck spy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shops/Companys   Fingerboard Shops/Companys - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboard Shops/Companys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next