Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:03 am

Looks like Ace V1 imo shocked
Looks rad though Gunner, might have to buy some if you're going to be selling it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:21 am

^ it almost has the same rubbery feeling as Ace V1, but this has no work in time and is a lot less porous. I forgot about Ace v1, so I think I'd have to include it in comparison with all the other tapes I compared it to. It truly is a tape all of it's own kind! PM me and I'll certainly hook you up happy
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:26 am

Awesome man, I'll send you a PM now happy
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:28 am

It's sounding really rad Gunner! Maybe have someone review it? wink
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:31 am

^ looking to have Kerry review it possibly after some more word gets out. Haven't talked to him about it yet, though!
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:12 am

Did you bought it from Harvey? haha
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:47 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
yeekevin wrote:
That tape looks really rad Gunner. But darn, tape is so expensive everywhere sad( either that or I'm just poor.

Well if you think about it man, this is actually a pretty decent deal. Riptape from Flatface is 11.50 for a pack shipped, and with that you only get 3 pieces. If you want though man I can send single sheets in the mail for a dollar and fifty cents? that's like a candy bar or something, haha. but really man this tape lasts a long time and stuff so I don't think if you get a pack you'll need to buy tape again for a while.

Sorry for le double post.

Alright man i do need some new tape, once i come into some more money i'll probably buy a pack very happy 
Back to top Go down
Tom B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tom B.

Setup : Weca Tie-Dye
BRT Wides
FF BRT Ed.
Slim & Catchy
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm gonna buy some of this tape, maybe a deck while I'm at it...wink 
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

Companies : I make decks for my self occasionally.
Setup : Pli Deck Custom
BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Purple BRR Edition Wheels
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:24 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
ianbryce199 wrote:
That is craft foam... I would know this because I bought a roll of that stuff on eBay and it is just craft foam with the sticker backing. I'm not trying to be a dick,
I just wanna let you know people are gonna complain that it's awful.

I can tell you right now that this isn't craft foam. I got it from a UK distributor and I currently have it on all of my setups. I can have people vouch for me once they have tried it. I did not buy that roll of tape that comes from California that claims to make people hundreds of dollars. I bought this from someone in the United Kingdom and I can honestly say that this is better than any tape I've tried thus far in my fingerboarding time. If the first person that buys it doesn't like it, I'll give them a full refund and use it all for myself in the next ten years, haha. Also, the yellow backing is a dead giveaway that it isn't craft foam? This stuff is legit shit dude. I love it more than Propaganda!

Ohh word!! Haha cuz the roll of craft foam I got ripped off on has the same sticker backing and it kinda looked the same. Sorry for misjudging it lol.
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:25 pm

But if its that good ill probably buy some. happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Bobbernaut wrote:
Did you bought it from Harvey? haha
Nope, heheh Suspect (but no really I didn't haha)

yeekevin wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:
yeekevin wrote:
That tape looks really rad Gunner. But darn, tape is so expensive everywhere sad( either that or I'm just poor.

Well if you think about it man, this is actually a pretty decent deal. Riptape from Flatface is 11.50 for a pack shipped, and with that you only get 3 pieces. If you want though man I can send single sheets in the mail for a dollar and fifty cents? that's like a candy bar or something, haha. but really man this tape lasts a long time and stuff so I don't think if you get a pack you'll need to buy tape again for a while.

Sorry for le double post.

Alright man i do need some new tape, once i come into some more money i'll probably buy a pack very happy 
alright man, just PM me when you're ready. I'll probably hook you up with more than you buy What a Face
Tom B. wrote:
I'm gonna buy some of this tape, maybe a deck while I'm at it...wink 
Do it man, you won't regret it! I'll throw in 3 pieces if you buy the last deck on the site! Just mention it's you happy click my sigggg wink

ianbryce199 wrote:
But if its that good ill probably buy some. happy
It really is, haha very happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm

double post and update happy

Tape is now up on the site! There is now an 8 pack option! Get some!
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm

I just bought some happy. I can't wait to get it!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm

New catchy name for the tape! Check it out! get it at www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com happy
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 am

Yeah yeah yeah need some of that black jesus under ma fingers hallelujah afro 
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 am

aha what? black jesus? O________o
odd. but kind of cool in it's own way..
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Got a nice stock of decks coming real soon... be on the look out happy
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Got a piece of black jesus today. Pretty nice so far happy 
Back to top Go down
Tom B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tom B.

Setup : Weca Tie-Dye
BRT Wides
FF BRT Ed.
Slim & Catchy
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:21 am

Now that I'm out of money (damn twinkies) I'll probably only be able to buy tape awkward Would you want me to review it? happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 am

You can if you want, man happy Any feedback would be great!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 pm

I've got a stock of natural/black plied decks coming real soon. Stay tuned for more cool stuff very happy
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:28 pm

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 ZNlvebi
Just got my tape and I love it!
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Tape looks really nice Will!

PM'd you Gunner!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 pm

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 I80aD52
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 N0V0tQL

some stock going up on the site very soon. Stay tuned! These decks will be 20 dollars shipped USA, 25 shipped elsewhere.

Also, next person to purchase an 8 pack of Black Jesus will receive a special surprise!
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Too bad my pc is off and its 00.25 here, i need tape tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next