Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Yes it is very happy
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:26 pm

cool. the graphic looks a little hacked but it shouldn't peal right? im ok with the look as long as it don't come off. also is it a v5 or 5.2? did not show on the site. hope it isn't a blem.... pale
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Hacked? Not at all :L it's a v5, not a blem tongue
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:25 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Hacked? Not at all :L it's a v5, not a blem tongue

By hacked i don't mean it in a bad way. more like not trimmed that well. cant wait to try a 7ply bounce
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Bonsai, orange blank, and the neon rays that I posted on Instagram are now gone. I will be throwing goodies in with select orders wink

Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:47 pm

rad dude.  cant wait! bounce
I have been looking at the plys on my deck in the pic and the colors are just right for me.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 pm

Greetings all.... More news, more products... Some cool stuff.... cool Three new decks, one already on the site, are available featuring the v5 shaping. All feature some sort of split ply. The one on the site already is a variation of the "Rays" split I've been digging lately, with a twist in that it's checkered through the beam. The next two are a burl exotic with a simple split top along with a lazy eye artwork design which I'll show later, or you can check the Instagram cool the last one is a pentagram split that I almost want to keep for myself... I'll let the pictures tell the rest.
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 E1uTfF0
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 22m3Swm
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:12 am

Hello all happy

I'm still alive, yes. I've been busy but not too busy for fingerboarding and deck making. Right now there are some decks on the site that are freshly made. Check the pics and peep the site happy
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 FNmnfdf
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 HeNLa2O
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 Jfsofst
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:48 am

Follow on Instagram for cool stuff

@ogdecks
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:44 pm

that graphic is so clean!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:56 am

It's ready.

This shape is here to stay. After some thought my original mold was too harsh, I decided to simplify the overall shape of my original mold. Same wheelbase, slightly lower kicks and NO concave.

The OG v5.2 mold features medium kicks with NO concave whatsoever. I will have a stock of them up once I get some life things sorted. I will try to post and update here as much as possible but if you all want really frequent updates you should follow me on Instagram @ogdecks

The standard v5.2 deck runs 33.2mmx96.6mm, however, those are just very close approximations and some decks may vary by very small amounts. Here's a picture for now. Feedback is appreciated happy

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 Yqp1EH1

Last edited by GunnerBoser on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:21 am

Lookin pretty good bb
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:21 am

Looks like a fun shape. Back to basics - I like it!

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 Borat-10
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:48 pm

nice work! wish i could ride decks with no concave lol
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:53 pm

huggiemanbearpig wrote:
Lookin pretty good bb

Thank you Bob Dylan

Bakko wrote:

Looks like a fun shape. Back to basics - I like it!

[picturequote removed]

Thank you Borat happy

meekin wrote:
nice work! wish i could ride decks with no concave lol

Thank you meekin :3
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:15 pm

looks basic and mellow... nice!
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:10 pm

very intrigued!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:35 pm

is that board warped? not hating or anything, it just looks a little off
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 pm

WantSomeSlaw wrote:

I'd assume/hope that someone who has been on here for a good amount of time and doesn't have a terrible reputation wouldn't post warped deck pics to show their new shape. Suspect
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:29 pm

WantSomeSlaw wrote:

You're not the only one Henry. The sides look really weird to be honest. Is it just how the shape is?
Back to top Go down
Wes W.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Wes W.

Setup : Redwolf regular shape 32.5
china wides
flatface user shangs
Cartwheels prototypes
unknown foam tape

Cowply c1 one of a kind split
brts
winks big daddy'z
Sean's bushings
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:52 am

Reminds me of Wangster decks flatmolds, LOVED that shape
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:35 am

skatemaster231 wrote:
WantSomeSlaw wrote:

You're not the only one Henry. The sides look really weird to be honest. Is it just how the shape is?

Look down the concave from the side of your screen, you'll see it's perfectly straight happy
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:12 am

nice it reminds me of the old flatface decks
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:58 am

skatemaster231 wrote:
WantSomeSlaw wrote:

decks with little concave can look like that, it's because the dips are naturally not very defined. I'm pretty sure this deck isn't warped happy

love the new shape!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:18 am

Thanks so much everyone! Thanks for the feature Kerry! happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next