Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
razpotnik
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
razpotnik

Setup : fuzion
china trucks
china wheels

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:15 am

not a fan of shapes like this, but this looks fun
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Yeah I dont think I could get down to this shape :/
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:05 am

^^^ no disrespect but i agree, that shape is pretty ehh
Back to top Go down
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

Companies : Skate Candy Fingerboards
Setup : It changes too much ^-^

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:17 am

i might be mistaken, but this might be a Joke tongue I wouldn't think a well known company would make a deck with NO Concave lol

32.2 and 96.6 ya this is to screw with you guys cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://skatecandyfb.com
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:15 am

azskater234 wrote:
i might be mistaken, but this might be a Joke tongue I wouldn't think a well known company would make a deck with NO Concave lol

32.2 and 96.6 ya this is to screw with you guys cyclops

My template doesn't make EXACT .00 measurements, those are actually what it usually turns out. As for the shape, you must not be familiar with the term 'personal preference'. You do not need concave to perform tricks with ease. If you do not have constructive criticism please do not comment :p
Back to top Go down
CoryC
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
CoryC

Setup : Current main
Ambt.
Yx4s united
Witchcraft tuning
Snugs
weca tape
Oaks
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:29 am

New shape looks awesome man, definitely gunna try to scoop one!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:31 am

CoryC wrote:
New shape looks awesome man, definitely gunna try to scoop one!

Thanks homie! Expect some to pop up in a couple weeks happy
Back to top Go down
CoryC
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
CoryC

Setup : Current main
Ambt.
Yx4s united
Witchcraft tuning
Snugs
weca tape
Oaks
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:34 am

Sweet!! I'll be on the look out for sure!
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Yeah, if every mold in the world made the same exact shape decks one would have a hard time being able to choose from personal preference. Also, sometimes I personally find it fun to mix things up a bit and switch to a different shape deck just to keep it interesting. Flat concave is all we had back in like 1990. Used the thin plywood from orange crates cut to deck shape and let it soak overnight then bend the nose and tail and leave it to dry..lol
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:23 pm

azskater234 wrote:
What about flatface G12? Loads of people love that deck and flatface are the second most well known company in the world.
Back to top Go down
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

Companies : Skate Candy Fingerboards
Setup : It changes too much ^-^

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Matthew Taylor wrote:
azskater234 wrote:
What about flatface G12? Loads of people love that deck and flatface are the second most well known company in the world.

Yes, but the g12 has very low concave, Gunner says tat the shape has NO Concave at All
Back to top Go down
http://skatecandyfb.com
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:38 pm

^ The lowpro tirimisu had no concave
G12s really don't have any concave
Not my preference of a shape, but good on Gunner for making it, I'm sure people are/will be interested
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Ambt. have no concave and they are so easy to use.
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:33 am

i personally hated the g12.. i like decks with more concave. that doesn't necesarily mean that his new mold wont do well happy
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:49 am

defo not a shape I would ride... but, looks different and fun AF, thats what makes a good deck, as long as its different, and it functions as a deck would, and is well made! I'm sure a lot of mellow riders, would love that. very happy Good job as always!
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:22 pm

I have been hard at work lately, coming up with ways to make these decks appeal to you guys more and also to set OG Decks apart from the rest of the companies that are producing decks right now. Currently, I have perfected the new mold decks size and shape, and have added the addition of engraved top plies and a new technology to my repertoire.. Fiberglass bottom and top plies.

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 LsImhUa

The fiberglass is white/transparent, so whatever color the bottom or top ply is, is what color will show through the fiberglass, meaning it is completely customizable in terms of what color you'd like for a custom order.
The fiberglass is applied with the plies as the deck is pressed, with a glue that hardens into a solid clear plastic. The fiberglass adds additional strength as well. As the fibers are hardened in the glue, they become locked in position, disabling any flex.
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 RbXJ90O
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:45 am

cool stuff! But the left kick looks kinda "fibery"
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:51 am

Filip Bronola wrote:
cool stuff! But the left kick looks kinda "fibery"

There was a couple stray stands when I pressed it. I press it against galvanized steel sheet metal so it is completely smooth either way. This deck was my personal prototype anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:16 am

Looks good! That engraved top ply is nuts.
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:18 am

yup , I like the engrave.
Definitely should do engraving on some bottoms!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:24 pm

^^^^
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:19 am

Lookin great Gunner! Also a fan of the engraving!
Back to top Go down
fingerboardingisfun
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
fingerboardingisfun

Companies : fingerboardingisfun.com
Setup : Stoop Decks Custom
BRT Wide
Joycult 70D

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:36 pm

I'm really happy with my OG deck. Very responsive pop and great all around feel.

Here's an edit that I filmed with it.

Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:07 am

@fingerboardingisfun thanks dude! Awesome edit!

the first mold 2 deck is for sale :0 this one just happens to be an engraved top/bottom happy get it while it's there! Expect more awesome things coming soon very happy
$32.50 shipped in the USA and $37 elsewhere! 7 ply deck.. Engraved.. Expert crafting.. 7 ply deck...

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 WHXSvjT
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 am

Probably should've bumped this yesterday so people can see it now! I'm dumb... (I edited the post so it never popped up...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next