Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat Do You Want Doing? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Do You Want Doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

What Do You Want Doing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Doing?   What Do You Want Doing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

louis thats a really sick idea. If we can implement something like that I'd back it 10000%. You can post 100093409342093 times and still be an unhelpful spammy times, or post like.. 100 times and be a sick contributor. Love it. A+++ on the idea, haha.

And danny I don't really think that'd work.. or, how could that ever get moderated? It'd be soo hard to keep track the rate the guys are posting, we'd need LOTS more active mods for that.. and, yea, that'd just be silly.
Maybe keep post count but add louis idea as well,so, noone will care about post count, only their helpful level?
Back to top Go down
LouisRobinson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
LouisRobinson

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Doing?   What Do You Want Doing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 pm

glad you liked my ideas kerry i read everyones ideas and worked from that. happy Im not sure about some of the names for the ranks but they were just examples.

what do you think about the banner idea and the others ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gnarlyfb
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Doing?   What Do You Want Doing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Yea, the names can be worked out if the idea gets done happy
Banner? Well, maybe keep sponsor logos at the top, but don't have it animated/moving, as, you only want one animated thing on the page else it doesn't draw attention to the right parts of the page. An animated fbhq banner/logo thing would be sick, and then leave the company logos as still images with links to their sites.
Also, my pc is pretty good and it has a hissy fit with the scrolling images thing, so, that really has to go, people on worse pcs (I know for example dannys is a lot worse than mine) might have some issues with that..

*LouisRobinson* wrote:
have your say of what you want to happen to this forum

Thats the quote of those topic though, really. Have your say, if you have ideas, share them! The more feedback we get the more likely we are to get something happening happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Doing?   What Do You Want Doing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 pm

i dont really care what happens haha, at the end of the day, its the same forum.
just dont get rid of post count. i worked hard to get where i am very happy
Back to top Go down
LouisRobinson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
LouisRobinson

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Doing?   What Do You Want Doing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Lol danny I know how the people on the forum love their ranks so everyone who is a pretty good contributor before this all happens should keep a high rank or work something out anyway happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gnarlyfb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Doing?   What Do You Want Doing? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do You Want Doing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Forum :: Fingerboard H.Q.-