Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 am

Hardflip crook nollie bigflip out on my u rail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:07 am

MitchErickson wrote:
RM wrote:
Switch Nollie Halfcabs

thats right, try wrapping your head around that one.

isn't that just a fakie 180 dude...

tongue caught me
Back to top Go down
Tone Rullan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Tone Rullan

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:45 am

fakie tre back smith switch shuv out (: on my homemade obstacle.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 am

Tone Rullan wrote:
fakie tre back smith switch shuv out (: on my homemade obstacle.

its combos like these that make me feel horrible about my skill level :x
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 am

I can't do many combos, mostly because i don't find them very interesting. I dig simple tricks made with perfection. So don't feel bad RM (unless you meant it was an easy combo and you felt you were too swag for this forum wink ).
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 am

MitchErickson wrote:
RM wrote:
Switch Nollie Halfcabs

thats right, try wrapping your head around that one.

isn't that just a fakie 180 dude...

no halfcab is always fakie, so it's switch nollie fakie, which makes it a regular 180 haha
Back to top Go down
sebastiaanKruik
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sebastiaanKruik

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:36 am

^^
huh
Back to top Go down
Gurman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Gurman

Companies : none.
Setup : Homewood New Mold
Foamy Greatness.
Ytrucks X3
Flatface G6D's

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 am

Tre flip to feeble!

A first for me!
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:14 am

KingWoodfbs wrote:
Tre flip to feeble!

A first for me!
feebles kill me -_- especially on round rails the board just shoots out from under my fingerz

ALSO I HAVE THREE STARS NOW WUT
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 am

^I just got there yesterday too bigboii.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 am

yea feebles are sooo sick! there really hard for me to do if i dont do a flip in though.. idk its just weird
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:29 am

smiths > feebles

/thread
Back to top Go down
Rob S
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rob S

Companies : Skateboarding, fingerboarding

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:08 pm

I finally relearned nollie fs flips and got varial heel 50-50s.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:25 pm

FS smith Tre flips out finally.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Awesome X! That trick is so fun to do happy
Back to top Go down
Rob S
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rob S

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:36 pm

I just got hardflip fs 50-50s and hardflip fs 5-0s finally. This session is going great so far.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Dean
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Ryan Dean

Companies : I Skate and love Snowboarding
Setup : Homewood nm M8 32mm
Riptape
BRR trucks
FlatFace G7d's (black)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:29 am

First day on BW wide! got Fakie heel FS blunt slide and, hard flip BS 5-0 on the BRR double rail. then on the mani pad got big spin heelflip switch manual to tailslide switch flip to fakie. got on film will be in next vid.
Back to top Go down
CrunchyFingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrunchyFingers

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:20 am

Pop Shove Nosegrind FS Out, feels real good when you land it.
Back to top Go down
Rob S
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rob S

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:04 am

Tried 360 hardflip 50-50 after just getting hardflip 50-50s consistent and landed one third try. Then stuck a 360 hardflip feeble while trying one into 5-0. And finally landed a hardflip feeble, which was intentional this time. I love hardflips. They're my new kickflips after losing them when I made my deck.
Back to top Go down
Gurman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Gurman

Companies : none.
Setup : Homewood New Mold
Foamy Greatness.
Ytrucks X3
Flatface G6D's

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:41 am

Got down my heelflips! can land them a lot, even if they are uber sketchy tongue
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:52 am

hardflips look steezy no matter what. 360hardflips are probably the hardest flip trick. such an awkward moment trying to push that frontside 360 AND get a kickflip in there
Back to top Go down
Tom M
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Tom M

Companies : Gaming, CS1.6 & CS2D

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 pm

RM wrote:
hardflips look steezy no matter what. 360hardflips are probably the hardest flip trick. such an awkward moment trying to push that frontside 360 AND get a kickflip in there
frontside flips seem impossible to me
Back to top Go down
lucas
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
lucas

Companies : whut u think bubba

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 pm

^every frontside thing is hard to meh >_<^
Back to top Go down
Rob S
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rob S

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm

RM wrote:
Inward heels are the hardest for me. I cannot inward heel regular or fakie. I have them consistent in switch and nollie but I just can't seem to flip one in regular and fakie. But recently hardflips have came back to me and I love them. They flip slower than usual which I like.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 pm

for inward heels make sure to put your arm into the spin. there isnt much finger movement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next