Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
thinwolfy
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
thinwolfy

Companies : Slave to the Wage
Setup : Shifty Fingerboard (Philippines)
Riptape
Tech Deck Trucks (modified)
Tech Deck X-Concept Wheels
Tech Deck Bearings

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Switch Front Flip
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Front finger impossible, one foot 5-0.
Kickflip FS Blunt.
Back to top Go down
PodisHD
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
PodisHD

Companies : Fingerboarding, duh.
Setup : Full bollie!

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Treflip 5-0 to heelflip out.
Back to top Go down
PodisHD
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
PodisHD

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 pm

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
Kickflip FS Blunt.
Tell me how you do a frontfinger impossible to one foot 5-0? Try saying this again.
Back to top Go down
PodisHD
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
PodisHD

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Edit: Doublepost

Last edited by PodisHD on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double)
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:31 pm

^Triple.

Just edit your previous posts instead of posting two separate points, I understand that the third was a mistake though.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 pm

PodisHD wrote:
SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
Kickflip FS Blunt.
Tell me how you do a frontfinger impossible to one foot 5-0? Try saying this again.

Okay, front finger impossible to one FINGER 5-0. The deck rolls over your front finger, you catch it wit your back finger, then land on a rail or ledge with only your back finger on the board. Make sense?
Back to top Go down
PodisHD
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
PodisHD

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 pm

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
PodisHD wrote:
SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
Kickflip FS Blunt.

Okay, front finger impossible to one FINGER 5-0. The deck rolls over your front finger, you catch it wit your back finger, then land on a rail or ledge with only your back finger on the board. Make sense?

Yup happy I'm a bit of a nazi when it comes to mistakes. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Well, unless we count the whole granite slab with the invisible legs...aside from that I'm sure you are happy
Back to top Go down
PodisHD
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
PodisHD

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Yeah yeah... But honestly it does... My phones on charge though so you need to wait young one.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Young one? I'm twice your age kid. And we've been waiting how long now? Anyway, we digress.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

PodisHD wrote:
Yeah yeah... But honestly it does... My phones on charge though so you need to wait young one.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/you_lose.gif
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Kickflip Manual Hardflip
Tailslide Nollie Tre
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm

laserfbs wrote:
Kickflip Manual Hardflip
Tailslide Nollie Tre
Tailslide Nollie Tre?
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 pm

OMG SO STOKED! very happy

First try!

Tailslide varial heel!

-edit-

FIRST TRY VARIAL HEEL REVERT! very happy

Sooooo clean! very happy

varial heels are pwetty weasy very happy
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Bobbernaut wrote:
laserfbs wrote:
Kickflip Manual Hardflip
Tailslide Nollie Tre
Tailslide Nollie Tre?
I don't know terminoligy, but it was with the front of the nose, so I think it's noseslide instead
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:29 pm

noseslide nollie tre wink

Also, I did smith's tre happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm

after soooooo long trying, i finally got it.....
kickflip
switch kickflip
nollie kickflip
fakie kickflip
all ina row!
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Tyler wrote:
after soooooo long trying, i finally got it.....
kickflip
switch kickflip
nollie kickflip
fakie kickflip
all ina row!
Haha no hating or something but i got it first try tongue

Hurricane! very happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Varial heel smith
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:56 pm

bigspin hurricane on techdeck handrail
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 pm

^props for that.
td handrails are hella hard to land in a grind on
Back to top Go down
sebastiaanKruik
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sebastiaanKruik

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

This is bobbernauts favortite thread
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Hahaha nah, i love newest made ramps tongue
Haha why did you think that? tongue
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Nollie front bigspins/ nollie front 3 shuvs
switch big flips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next