Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:14 am

I'm finally getting nollies.
I also landed a few kickflip and heelflip back tails.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Frontside heel! very happy
Back to top Go down
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:01 pm

feather flip 5-0 kickflip underflip out.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 pm

salty wrote:

shocked holy barnacles

And Bobbernaut those are so fun!
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Xavier wrote:
salty wrote:

shocked holy barnacles

And Bobbernaut those are so fun!
Yeah!
Since I learned varial heel's (wich are pretty easy!!) I can do FS heels too! very happy
Back to top Go down
thegreatchino
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
thegreatchino

Companies : Longboarding, fingerboarding, Shuffling, and Playing the Tuba.
Setup : Tj Decks exotic, China tape, Bollie trucks, Flatface G4 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Varial heel. Yay me.
Back to top Go down
SamW
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
SamW

Companies : all of them

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:51 am

Front finger half impossibleee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SammyWilken?feature=mhee
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:01 am

learned switch frontside heels, can't do kickflips......................
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:13 am

Can do clean 180 kickflips (they probably have a name)
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 am

Oliver32.5 wrote:

frontside fliiiiiiiiiips very happy (I hate them)
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:24 am

morrowsnow wrote:
Oliver32.5 wrote:

or backside flips
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:30 am

Xavier wrote:
morrowsnow wrote:
Oliver32.5 wrote:

or backside flips
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Very true, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Fakie varial heel! very happy
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Late back finger kickflip (accident, but I was we'll chuffed)
Nollie flip.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 am

was bored at campus yesterday, made a quarter out of a magazine folded in half and landed a switch blunt back foot flip out happy
Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Kickflip Back Finger Impossibles (Don't know if there's a fancy name for them)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Varial kickflip under flip to 5-0. Total fluke.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Not a trick, but the first time I've done this...

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 Number11

A list of tricks for an upcoming video very happy

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 Number10

My inspiration happy
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 am

Heelflip Hurricane
Purely an accident, tried to get a backtail, and over-rotated. Still was happy as ever.
I also got hurricanes, just normal, and trying to get them.
I also made up a trick
The Wizard Spin- it's basically a 3 shuv, while doing an impossible, and then reverting. They're extremely difficult, and require magic, hence the name
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:04 am

Final trick today was a triple frontside backflip cool
I don't know how I did it but I knew it was time to go to bed after that one.
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:48 am

Backflip? Triple?
I think that would have shattered your wrist and forearm, just from turning it too much.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 pm

He did it while cartwheeling tongue
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Hospital flip! very happy Thanks Taylorrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm

^Haven't landed that, but I did land a kick flip under flip while trying lol.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:55 pm

laserfbs wrote:
Backflip? Triple?
I think that would have shattered your wrist and forearm, just from turning it too much.

Backspin, sorry. Im used to bike-speak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next