Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNo Logo Bushings Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Logo Bushings Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

No Logo Bushings Review Empty
PostSubject: No Logo Bushings Review   No Logo Bushings Review EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Opening remarks: Thanks a lot Gilly for sending me these (and at such a cheap price). I set them up with dump trucks, pure cherry blossom, and backless g6d's. here's some pics:
No Logo Bushings Review 10510
No Logo Bushings Review 10610
First Impressions: I had only heard good things about these bushings, and I think they really lived up to my expectations. They came in a tiny little package and had a nice sticker, which I put on my desk. At first, when it arrived, I didn't think it could be it because the mailer was so small, but it was. 10/10
Craftsmanship: My No Logo's have a very interesting shape, because they have a built in washer, so I wasn't sure which way to put them on. They were very difficult to squeeze onto my dump trucks, but they finally fit. The only thing wrong here is that on my front trucks, the bushings seem a little bit crooked, so after I do a some tricks, I have to push the truck back into place. It's not too much of a hassle, but it is a minor setback. Also, they don't exactly fit onto my trucks correctly. The nut had a lot of trouble getting locked in, and sometimes it comes loose. 8.5/10
Performance: These perform amazing. Besides from the fact that the bushings are a bit tilted, as
I said before, they are pretty much amazing. They turn great, and while they feel hard, they are actually pretty soft. I will probably have to buy another set soon because they truly are awesome. I think these are the only hand-made bushings out there (unless tky's are handmade, if you know, tell me), which is really cool because you can see Gilly puts a lot of hard work into these. 10/10
Overall: These bushings are really just great. I'm sure the bushings I got were just a little bit off because I got a weird set, but it's cool. Go get these bushings here: http://nologo.bigcartel.com/ Get there while you can! 10/10
Back to top Go down
broxi
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
broxi

Companies : Sport, Music
Setup : Soma, BRR Trucks, TKYs, King Size vOnes, RipTape.

PostSubject: Re: No Logo Bushings Review   No Logo Bushings Review EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:11 pm

The pictures are a bit dark, so can't really see the bushings!

Good review though, really looking forward to getting some no logos very happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: No Logo Bushings Review   No Logo Bushings Review EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:23 pm

yeah my light kind of sucks but I can't afford a new one right now. and they're gonna be sick, your no logo's
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: No Logo Bushings Review   No Logo Bushings Review EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:27 pm

^check my review, or Kerry's review for pics of le bushings
nice review Bananas!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No Logo Bushings Review   No Logo Bushings Review EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:28 pm

SICKK, please post a picture with more light :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Logo Bushings Review   No Logo Bushings Review Empty

Back to top Go down

No Logo Bushings Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1