Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNo Logo bushings review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Logo bushings review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

No Logo bushings review Empty
PostSubject: No Logo bushings review   No Logo bushings review EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 am

So I ordered these No Logo bushings at fingersized from Kerry after hearing tons of good things about them. Here's my review!

No Logo bushings review Wn7JI

Shipping was ridiculously fast. I ordered these from fingersized on Sunday morning and Kerry sent them out promptly Monday morning. My package arrived on Wednesday afternoon the next week, which is insanely good considering it had to go from England to Vancouver, two weeks before Christmas. I also bought a BRR box 1 as well as some slim and catchy, and they came all wrapped up in a thick plastic bag thing and paper padding. Everthing was perfect except it was a little damp inside the bag, but England and Vancouver winter weather will do that. Overall a 10/10

First impressions were good. I noticed there was a tiny little chip on both of the bushings, not huge but they were there. Otherwise they looked great, super well shaped, pretty soft, and they were an awesome transparent material! They came with two washers, in a little plastic baggy a bit smaller than the ones flatface wheels come in. I was a little dissapointed at the lack of stickers though, as I think they could be really cool. 9/10

Performance of these bushings is where they really stand out. It's nice that they work on BRTs and china trucks, because it means that everyone can use these awesome bushings. They turn soooo smoothly, and just make all my tricks feel a billion times nicer. I feel like they're a really consistent resistance all the way through the turn, so it's not like it's jello at the start and then turns into tech deck bushings closer to the end of the turn. I have mine set up in the loosest configuration right now, with the big bushing on top and the smaller on the lower. These bushings are really versatile, you can use them like I have them set up for a loose feel, switch them around so they're medium hardness, or add the washers as well for hard. I think one of the best things about these are their versatility. Definitely 10/10

Overall these bushings are awesome! Great value for only like 5 pounds shipped or something like that at fingersized and they'll work for almost anyone. They're really versatile, and I would say even if you have BRTs and own a set of TKYs these are totally something to have. They look awesome and perform super well, even though they might have a few cosmetic defects. The No Logo bushings earn a final score of 9.75/10! Definitely go order some of these!
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: No Logo bushings review   No Logo bushings review EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:22 am

Bump?
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: No Logo bushings review   No Logo bushings review EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 am

nice review man happy
Back to top Go down
DimitarZlatarev
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
DimitarZlatarev

Setup : Berlinwood wide+low
Blackriver Trucks super silver wide 2.0
Flatface g6'd wheels

PostSubject: Re: No Logo bushings review   No Logo bushings review EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Good review ! I agree... these bushings are absolutely amazing ... <3 <3 <3 I should get some more in the future very happy
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: No Logo bushings review   No Logo bushings review EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks guys happy
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: No Logo bushings review   No Logo bushings review EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 am

I gotta get some sometime! Nice review too! happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Logo bushings review   No Logo bushings review Empty

Back to top Go down

No Logo bushings review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1