Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOfficial Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:37 pm

made a little manny pad today happy and also my new winklers wink

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 Dsc00615
Back to top Go down
BeastPants
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BeastPants

Companies : BeastPants
Setup : BeastPants (Feral) BubblegumIcecream FurStripe 33mm: +7 Agility
Blue Motion Oaks: +4 attack speed
FBS: +6 accuracy
Bright White BRTs Wide: +5 stamina, +2 dodge
Black Witchcrafts: Demonic forces cloak you in shadow, rendering you invisible for a short period. Attacks gain +6 bleed until effect wears off. 2 minute cool down.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Sick and sick dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beastpants.com
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Nice manny pad! My shop teacher gave me 3 scrap pieces of some nice hardwood(don't remember what kind) so I slapped on some non sliders, rounded the sides, set it up like a 3 step stair, and used a hobby knife box as a ledge
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 Snapshot5_zps6ea482bf
Sorry for the quality of the picture, had to use a modded eyetoy and I had some bad lighting.
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:03 am

There ain't nothin' like door handles cool
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:26 am

That manny pad looks a bit short! Looks nice though. Might be a change of pace for me to ride short rails. They seem pretty fun happy
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Put some sticks on it happy
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 Graff_12
Nothing crazy.
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Hows the sticks feel? Looks sweet!
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:34 am

Oscar V. wrote:
That manny pad looks a bit short! Looks nice though. Might be a change of pace for me to ride short rails. They seem pretty fun happy
i had to make it quite short to fit the handle but its reasonable happy
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:59 am

Oscar V. wrote:
Hows the sticks feel? Looks sweet!
meh, just like sticks really XD It's good though
I'm gonna make a concrete ledge that is just big enough to fit them on top, and then i'm just gonna flatten the sticks out a little, and there i'll have it! An awesome ledge!
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:53 am

Progress on my quarterpipe. I'm not following any instructions so if anyone has feedback, let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:09 am

bizbiz23 wrote:
Progress on my quarterpipe. I'm not following any instructions so if anyone has feedback, let me know!

looks good but you're gonna need a metal or wood "step up" leading to the endtrance of the ramp if you know what I mean, it can be done with veneer or thin metal!
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:11 am

Yeah, thanks. I checked Home Depot today for something I could use, but it was closing so I just used the bottom of a cereal box and duct tape. It didn't go completely as planned, and wetting the hardboard wasn't the best idea, but here's what I have now:

I just need to cut the metal bar tomorrow and put it on. For now, a chopstick will do. I might also sand the edges of the hardboard to make it completely even, but I'm not too worried about aesthetics.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:54 am

looks pretty nice! but maybe you should've stopped and thought first, because the metal pipe will be a little hard to lock into with grinds. it'll be like you are grinding on a tiny piece of metal. you should've cut some of the transition off at the top and superglued the metal bar into it
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:12 am

Tyler wrote:
looks pretty nice! but maybe you should've stopped and thought first, because the metal pipe will be a little hard to lock into with grinds. it'll be like you are grinding on a tiny piece of metal. you should've cut some of the transition off at the top and superglued the metal bar into it
he can still do that and i would advise it, just drill a groove along the top and superglue it in and i would cut the sides off so that it is all flush but im a perfectionest tongue haha
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:15 am

Not bad man!
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Looks nice man!
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Niice
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Counter sink those screws otherwise you're gonna have slit wrists haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
TehBlazer
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TehBlazer

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm

So i made myself a little polejam, spraypainted it black and screwed it onto this manny pad i did not use at all and voilà, fun session.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 2s99a9i
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 1hz7rb

Go make one!
Back to top Go down
BeastPants
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BeastPants

Companies : BeastPants
Setup : BeastPants (Feral) BubblegumIcecream FurStripe 33mm: +7 Agility
Blue Motion Oaks: +4 attack speed
FBS: +6 accuracy
Bright White BRTs Wide: +5 stamina, +2 dodge
Black Witchcrafts: Demonic forces cloak you in shadow, rendering you invisible for a short period. Attacks gain +6 bleed until effect wears off. 2 minute cool down.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:27 pm

I got this pretty paper weight for my cubicle...
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 2d5e10d0-ab38-46c4-ba78-69b581140a93_zps9157e0a7
Back to top Go down
http://www.beastpants.com
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Thanks for the advice guys. I tried countersinking last night, but my drill died so I wasn't able to get it perfect on every hole. I left a space between the top board and the top part of the miniramp to put the rail, so installation wasn't a problem. I might work a little more on this, but for now, it's skatable and rides really well.
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Looks great everyone! That paper weight seems awesome! That polejam looks good too! The quarter is better!
Back to top Go down
Gabe fingerboarding
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Gabe fingerboarding

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:55 am

made two granite benches. ones a low height the other one is higher.
Back to top Go down
issac p
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : accent...
Setup : accent deck, brt wides, oaks
<3

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:25 pm

BeastPants wrote:
I got this pretty paper weight for my cubicle...
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 2d5e10d0-ab38-46c4-ba78-69b581140a93_zps9157e0a7
Dude that's sick.
May I ask what area in la you're from?
Back to top Go down
KalaniPasion
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KalaniPasion

Setup :

- G14 Old School
- Dual Duros
- X4s
- Slim & Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:37 am

Nice guys,
barrier looks crazy too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next