Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMadlab bushings review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madlab bushings review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Madlab bushings review Empty
PostSubject: Madlab bushings review   Madlab bushings review EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:49 pm

So I got these Madlab bushings from a trade with Justin Brown aka JT (he's the owner of Madlab) for do a review of them. Well, you really can't say much about bushings, but what ever.

First impressions
I wasn't like super hyped when I got these, as they are just bushings, but they looked good and so on, as there were some nice colours. Pack includes: Green, Blue, Red, Black, Yellow and White. These bushings are bottom bushings btw. 9/10

Performance
Preformance of these is good. I haven't used these long time, maybe 3 weeks, but they haven't broke yet. He said that these make your trucks medium tight if you screw the nut all the way, but I think that it's more like hard. Maybe it's mix of medium and hard, but I like these pretty good. Really it's all down to preference, someone likes medium, someone soft and so on, but I like a little softer bushings, so I didn't screw the nut all the way. But they work nicely still. 9½/10

Overall
Overall these bushings are pretty good, just not exactly my preference. But these still work on me fine. 9½/10

Huh, lots of text about bushings. And sorry that I don't have any pics, I dunno where they are atm.
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: Madlab bushings review   Madlab bushings review EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

I hope Iam getting one too in my trade package from JT.
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Madlab bushings review   Madlab bushings review EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Bushings? I honestly have never heard of MadLab making anything. I saw the thread about the concrete obstacles, and it's nice. But that's all i have ever heard of it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madlab bushings review   Madlab bushings review Empty

Back to top Go down

Madlab bushings review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1