Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalhelp with nollie Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help with nollie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mongosucks
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : berlinwood 32mm wide low shape
flatface wheels
brt 32mm(?)wide trucks

help with nollie Empty
PostSubject: help with nollie   help with nollie EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:15 pm

guys , i can pup shuv it ollie ,kick flip heel flip and such but I need help with learning the nollie,can you giv me tips o vidoes that helped you learn It would be much appreciated happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

help with nollie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with nollie   help with nollie EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:19 pm

taylor rosenbauer (i think thats how you spell it tongue) has great tutorials on youtube for all tricks happy
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

help with nollie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with nollie   help with nollie EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

I might be able to make a tutorial tonight. I'm pretty bad at nollie, but I can show you how I learned. PM me in a day or so if I forget about this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

help with nollie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with nollie   help with nollie EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 am

I know... Nollies took me about a month to get down, yet an ollie took 5 days. tongue

So yeah, Tips:

- Put up your fingers. When first learning to nollie, put your fingers more above the deck, and when you get good at it, just set them anywhere you want. It's als good to know nollie shuvits.

- Pull back. I know, this makes it look bad, but it helped me with my ollies/nollies. Get them down, and then you can do them without pulling back.

- Actually move your fingers. Remember to pop with your index finger, and slide up your middle finger. It takes a little time, but you can learn it. And move your hand with the board.

- Practice. Nollies are tricky at first but It's always possible. Just keep going and going and you'll get it.

Hope this helps! cool
Back to top Go down
SurfLapras
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SurfLapras

Setup : Flatface G15, Ytrucks X4, Old Flatface Wheels, FBS

help with nollie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with nollie   help with nollie EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm actually surprisingly great at nollies even though I can't even kickflip or heelflip two times in a row.

It helps to know how to ollie with the "pull back" method. Basically the method where you slide the board back to get the board in the air. I started out ollying this way, but now I can do it the regular way.

So yeah, if you can ollie going both ways using the pull back method nollies will come naturally but if you don't, I would suggest trying to ollie with your fingers in the nollie position. Eventually it will come to you.
Back to top Go down
Syn
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Syn

Setup : OG 32mm
Tech Deck Wides
Oak Wheels
Witchcrafts

Lefty

help with nollie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with nollie   help with nollie EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Its all muscle memory when it comes to nollies. Try learning nollies on a board with super high kicks. just keep practicing it'll take a while to get them down
Back to top Go down
warvelousmen348
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
warvelousmen348

Companies : none
Setup : flatface g13 32mm
gold dump trucks
black flatface g6D bearing wheels
riptape

help with nollie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with nollie   help with nollie EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:18 pm

It's very hard I can't do it could you please give me some advice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help with nollie Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with nollie   help with nollie Empty

Back to top Go down

help with nollie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1