Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNew Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 pm

im working on it....i dont have a good cam do i.......but i think i can get good quality pics up in about 2 hours....fingers crossed....very happy

and what if the brr crew have all decided brt's are sh1te and decided to ride y's?....ahhhhh.....didnt think of that one did ya wink
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm

TMG wrote:
AND Winkler is using a old school shaped BW!!! Looks like is has the concave and kicks of the nm...Wonder if they are gonna bring those back too!!!

New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 47054310

I'd say its probably made by hand for him like your 12 old school was. Would be sick if they made hammerheads again though : o

blosom wrote:
you gotta ride an oldschool in the bowl very happy

on another note, i got my ellias proto today..oh my gosh :shock: ..it is a proto, cos the kicks are longer, and the sides are straight not curved like regular bw's...its like my most fav bw to ride ever...and the condition is good too very happy ......he he he im so stoked very happy

edit, also im gonna hazard a guess......when y's got the autoblock nuts they went up 4 euro for 4 nuts...im guessing with that tool, their gonna be getting near the same ground, money wise as brt's?....hmmmmm....

oldschool in a bowl indeed, its the law XD

And, yea, I fear that too about ys. Fuck paying brr money for them, they shouldn't increase soo much. If the tool ads a bunch to the cost they should make it an optional extra..

On a brr note, yea, the colour is gonna come off on those, but, they are prototypes, it'll probably stay a LOT longer if/when they sell them happy
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 pm

winkler pwns
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 pm

honestly.. i like the fact it comes off.
like there graphs come off and then the trucks scratch, it will be that much more like a real board.
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

Companies : Creekwood Fingerboard Store~www.creekwoodfbs.com

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Yeah, but it would have to be as strong as Y's. If it is just a standard paint, I would just get the normal ones IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creekwoodfbs.com
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:51 pm

next what grant? they bring out wheels that get flatspots? haha.
then after a few weeks the flatspots just wear out happy
would be cool if they came out with a low brt style and a high style
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:05 pm

id rather it stay on i honestly dont give a crap about all this realistic shit in fingerboarding
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

Companies : Bluefly Board Co.
Setup : BWNM/BRR trucks/Winkler D-rex blues/FBSes
FFG12/BRR trucks/Substance Quartz BRR's/ FBSes
FFG12/Y trucks United/FF G6E/FBSes

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:15 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
I'd say its probably made by hand for him like your 12 old school was. Would be sick if they made hammerheads again though : o

I thought of that, but having shaped a regular deck into an old school myself, the tail on that board he's using is HUGE, and getting a tail that big out of shaping a standard deck isn't possible...unless they shaped it backwards...as in made the nose the tail, seeing as how the nose on brr's is longer than the tail...but even still i think that one was made for him out of a mold, not a already cut/shaped deck...But yes the hammerheads would be badass...I had a chance to get a hammerhead and a longboard brand new in the package few months ago...still kicking myself in the ass for passing them up sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueflyboardco.com/
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:18 pm

TMG wrote:
kerryDETH wrote:

but even still i think that one was made for him out of a mold, not a already cut/shaped deck...

But yes the hammerheads would be badass...I had a chance to get a hammerhead and a longboard brand new in the package few months ago...still kicking myself in the ass for passing them up sad

Yea I meant out of a mold, just, shaped as a one off rather than actually made in quantities to be sold happy

*helps you kick yourself in the ass*
That was a silly thing to pass up! Oh well, I'm sure you'll find some one day, you always manage to find amazing things, haha
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:18 pm

i saw the hammerheads in stock on fbs like ages ago. when i was still using tech decks
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

^yea me too danny! And BWOM regulars, when I first got my closeup and first started fingerboarding. Couldn't afford them though =[
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm

kerryDETH wrote:

*helps you kick yourself in the ass*
That was a silly thing to pass up! Oh well, I'm sure you'll find some one day, you always manage to find amazing things, haha
And I could have got them for $40 USD for both AND I was first in line, but I wanted to shape my own sad I'm sure i'll come across another one sometime...
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:28 pm

a lttle off topic but as were talking b dubs......im not gonna be able to get any pics up anytime soon.....my bro is on holiday with his cam, and my cousins phone cam wont uploadf to my email cos its old and crappy.......guys your gonna have to wait for pics of the ellias..... sad .........trust me though, its awesome very happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I remember wen I was a tech deck noon I found out ff and they had the ff engraved oldmolds and other stuff but there were 55$ so yeah lol but I found out about wooden decks and stuff from ff
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 pm

My white ytrucks came today and they had the new tool.
so the price must not be rising.

its super sick though!
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:01 pm

ahhh sweet very happy ...that good of them....
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Looks like the y trucks tool was a limited run, with them being in the last restock. Acording to Christophe, they are discontinued and were only goin out with the last restock..."This tool was not officially presented becaused she will be discontinued. We simple offer them with the last restock." That kinda sux sad
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeah I saw that.

I would prefer something like a BRR tool...
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:15 pm

yea, I think they're discontinuing it because its too big, maybe they want to make something more compact like the brr tool happy
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Exactly. It kinda looks like a screwdriver with a Y sticker on it...
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 pm

MilesF wrote:
Exactly. It is a screwdriver with a Y sticker on it...

fixed, lmao.

I couldn't agree more. Props to Ytrucks as always, but, its just too big for me to like it
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 pm

For sure.

And the one think I think YT should do, is an engraving like BRR.
I don't have BRR trucks, but the engraving adds alot, when it comes to the professionalism. IMO
Back to top Go down
xclarryx
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
xclarryx

Setup : BWNM, TD trucks, FF G7.1D, ryyyp

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:39 am

yea thatd be so awesome if they were anodized lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm

dont bring back old topics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!   New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Y Trucks tool + COLOURED BRR PICS!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2