Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Everyone buy black jesus. It's gr8
Back to top Go down
Zach
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Zach

Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Flatface wheels

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:05 am

Beautiful, love the one on the right
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:36 am

Did the 8 pack of og black jesus already pass? the special surprise thingy
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:26 am

BrianC wrote:
Everyone buy black jesus. It's gr8
I second that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:55 pm

yeekevin wrote:
Did the 8 pack of og black jesus already pass? the special surprise thingy

no it did not
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Sorry for the double post, but for those who are interested I've got a small stock of decks that feature only faded plies coming real soon. The fades will only have two colors and every deck only has one type of fade, so the contrast of the colors really pops and makes for something out of this world! stay tuned happy
Back to top Go down
gamielmendoza
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
gamielmendoza

Companies : Savage Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:45 am

Can't wait to try the tape gunner!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Do to Minnesota Meetup I will be only selling 3 packs of tape, and now for 6 dollars. The only reason I am doing this is because I don't want to stop selling it online, but I do want people to understand that I am trying to save as much as I can for the meetup. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the price raise. Hopefully this is understandable. I still have 4 decks on the site, for those who are interested. I will be dropping the price on those four to 15 dollars before shipping. Thanks, and watch out for the next big stock coming hopefully by August 20th. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:07 am

WOW look at all these decks that will be for sale at Minnesota Meetup 6 shocked
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 W7bhXTl
The surplus will be available on the site after the meetup (if there is any wink)
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 pm

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 HCDV2Up
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 Vl7xDWo

The leftovers from this weekend will be for sale starting at 15 dollars, in the store by Monday. Get stoked cool
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:36 pm

rad Gunner!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks Will! very happy page bump!

GunnerBoser wrote:
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 HCDV2Up
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 Vl7xDWo

The leftovers from this weekend will be for sale starting at 15 dollars, in the store by Monday. Get stoked cool
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 am

Super saver sale going on until the stock runs out. A random OG deck and a piece of BJ tape for only 8 dollars! Shipping is the same price as usual. It's basically a surprise so I'm not gonna take any pictures of the decks, haha... Rest assured they are all sexy as fudge cool check this deal out at www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com happy
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:29 am

Maaan, whenever I have no money there are always sweet decks that go on sale hmm
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:30 am

I feel ya will! Such a good deal, hopefully there will be a few next week!
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:17 am

So awesome gunner
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:59 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
BJ tape
GunnerBoser wrote:
BJ tape
GunnerBoser wrote:
BJ tape

cool sale though very happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:40 am

OG Decks has a new team member! (and the only one at the moment haha)

Please welcome Jake Hintzman! He's a MN shredder and has some sick skills, I'll post his welcome vid when it's up cool
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm

HEY A-HOLES TH SALE IS STILL GLING ON SO GIMME UR MONEY

Jk but still going on, this is a steal!

More to come happy
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

Setup : Frost G3 Mellow
BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:07 pm

lets see that teamriders footy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ifing3rb0ard
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:31 pm

GrantO wrote:
lets see that teamriders footy!
He's getting there.. Haha, he doesn't have a YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:45 am

This is a small stock of decks I've been working on the past week and a half. The decks are all 32mm and 98mm and I'm in love with each and every one, haha. Hopefully people can pick these up and see what so many people already enjoy happy btw for everyone who might be wondering, the laced ganja deck is very limited so that's why it's 2 dollars more. it is stained green and it only penetrated deeper in certain areas, leaving a plant-esque vibe to it, making me think of ganja, hence the name. The top ply also has a sick yellow/green splatter type dye, not to mention a nice green middle ply. The other decks are sexy as well. Get some happy

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 XVeqZUH
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Bump sad
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:34 pm

The 'Ganji' deck reminds me of a Dinosaur :3 The other decks are pretty cool too shocked

JUST JOKING!
NOBODY WANTS YOUR DAMN DECKS!!! UGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! *THROWS SPOON AT HEAD. TENSES MUSCLES! * FUCK YEA!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO! PARTY HARD!
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:38 pm

keiranclen wrote:
JUST JOKING!
NOBODY WANTS YOUR DAMN DECKS!!! UGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! *THROWS SPOON AT HEAD. TENSES MUSCLES! * FUCK YEA!!!!!!
*Snip*
WOOOOOOO! PARTY HARD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next