Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 am

All the boards look rad gunner.
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 am

that aqua....
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:40 am

I am trying to be able to afford a trip to Paris with my school in June. I have to raise at least 3000 dollars all by myself by May, so any person who buys a deck will be getting a three pack of Black Jesus on the house! This offer only applies to full price decks. Thanks for the support happy
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 am

I like the teal and also...
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:03 pm

All orders before the 25th will receive a pack of tape and something else special.
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:55 pm

decks are looking amazing just ordered the ganja deck cool
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Thanks Callum pal cool a special treat headed to you wink
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:10 am

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 WfW6I74
Dropping soon? Yeah. More to come.
(Sorry for shitty pictures...)
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:08 am

The last one looks real nice. Kinda undecided on the first two though :/
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 am

I really like the middle, the other two are nice to.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:31 pm

I know this picture is really dull, but the lacquer hit the engraving too so it really pops in the light and makes it work nicely. Better pics some time today cool
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm

I love the second deck, nice engraves dude cool

GunnerBoser wrote:
I am trying to be able to afford a trip to Paris with my school in June. I have to raise at least 3000 dollars all by myself by May, so any person who buys a deck will be getting a three pack of Black Jesus on the house! This offer only applies to full price decks. Thanks for the support happy
Your school goes to Paris? That's so cool, but pricey at the same time! I'm going to Washington D.C. with my school for one night and it's like $500 shocked
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm

fuck paris off come to the UK
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 pm

callumfb95 wrote:
fuck paris off come to the UK
We're making a pit stop in London as well so I can pinch Melvin's nipples What a Face

Anyways... STOCK ON www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 DSC_0776
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 DSC_0777
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:05 pm

sorry Gunner bro but the engraves look pretty bad in my opinion, maybe work on getting the lettering clean or maybe find a OG cut out thing like a stamp my mate used to use them all the time forgot what there called i know you press it like a stamp and it cuts threw veneeer
Back to top Go down
BandBricks
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BandBricks

Companies : Witchcraft, Berlinwood, Flatface, NZFB
Setup : Flatface G14, BRR Trucks 2.0, Winklr Wheels,
Rip Tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:21 am

They look pretty OG hahahaha very happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:30 am

callumfb95 wrote:
sorry Gunner bro but the engraves look pretty bad in my opinion, maybe work on getting the lettering clean or maybe find a OG cut out thing like a stamp my mate used to use them all the time forgot what there called i know you press it like a stamp and it cuts threw veneeer
Gunner why did you report this? hmm
Please use the report button properly in future.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
callumfb95 wrote:
Gunner why did you report this? hmm
Please use the report button properly in future.
I was bummed about this at first and then I was trying to bring humor to it so I reported it because id never done anything like that, it was mainly a joke but also me pretending to whine about what Callum said. I never thought it'd actually get through to an admin/mod or I guess I really didn't understand it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:45 am

Yeh they kinda don't lock nice. Perfect them before you put them on sale
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Got my newmold today thanks gunner love it black jesus tapes pretty sick aswell Thanks for the free deck bro!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Two-day blow out sale: every deck in the store is 50% off its marked price.

Get me while they're hot.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:33 am

New deck up in a sec,,, 5 plies of high quality maple veneer, plies going Purple, Red, Yellow, Red, Purple. It's sexy as fudge and only 17 United States dollars shipped anywhere in the USA! Get some cool
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 Image13
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 am

That purple looks great as hell!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Anyone else got some fedbek fer meh? (Obvious attempt at a bump)
Back to top Go down
ThePijus
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ThePijus

Setup : Blosom
Ytrucks X4
FF G6D
FBS

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:28 pm

I remember ordering three OG's and no one of them was looking as good as this. I think you got better at this, great work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next