Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TSM WILDTURTLE
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TSM WILDTURTLE

Setup : OG Decks V4 Icy Blue
Creamy Goo
TD Wides w/ White Baseplates
Translucent Wheels
Teak Release happy

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:31 am

Whoops, V2!

Regardless, awesome. afro
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 am

Been busy lately, but here is a sneak at a new graphic Keiran made for me a long time ago that is just now coming to life!!

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 CSdyPve

A stock of these decks will be dropping in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:55 pm

wow looks nice gunner happy
Back to top Go down
TSM WILDTURTLE
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TSM WILDTURTLE

Setup : OG Decks V4 Icy Blue
Creamy Goo
TD Wides w/ White Baseplates
Translucent Wheels
Teak Release happy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:14 am

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 Img_1911

Not sure if i posted this right, but here it goes.
V2 on the left, V4 on the right. So nice. happy

Should i write a review?
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:44 am

Sup dudes cool been very busy with life lately, but a fall stock is on the site right now! Ltd Ed decks with sick tops and bottoms cool plus some blank decks on the site as well. All decks on the site are 5 ply, but I'll be adding one seven ply after I sell a blank that is listed by itself so I have room for another deck. Thanks for reading, see you guys around happy
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Hey gunner. Will you be making splits in the future? I love the colours of the woods you use in the decks.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Greetings cool

Been around lately, still making decks and stuff, just been dealing with life and keeping busy...

For those who may be interested there are some decks left on the site right now that I forgot to mention in a post when I listed them. I'll have some more colorful Birdseye decks coming after I sell these, in different colors like indigo, purple, and lime green.
Pics? Here's some.
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 ORUlsIH

Cheers cyclops

www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:52 pm

DUDE! NOW THATS FUCKING NICE GOOD JOB! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Vibrant (thumbs up emoji)
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:06 pm

dat orange.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
LevelUpFingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
LevelUpFingerboards

Companies : Level Up Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:51 pm

That blue is dreamy dude!
Back to top Go down
http://Levelupfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Wood-Craft Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Wood-Craft Fingerboards

Companies : Im not a company anymore
Setup : Berlinwood 33mm low reshaped to 96mm and a little oldschool
Ytrucks rasta with green teak tuning
sanded down northwoods snugs
berlinwood original riptape with blue skategrip on the nose

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Yeah they look fucking sick really like the colors !!!
Back to top Go down
http://woodcraftfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:46 am

Thanks everyone very happy
Back to top Go down
danielrocks5
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
danielrocks5

Setup : Board: Berlinwood Xwide Mothership graphic
Trucks: Ytrucks X4 black and yellow
Wheels: Northwoods Snugs orange and black
Tape: Riptape slim and catchy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:17 am

wow! if you make these amazing decks, why the heck are you riding a teck deck??!!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 AiIbkkz

not too much website activity lately.. been busy with school and hockey, but I still find time to make decks eventually. I have a few I'm working on right now that I've posted on my instagram (@ogdecks) best way to reach me is by insta, here, or my contact page on my website. I can still do custom orders, so if anyone is looking for a sweet deal on a custom 7 ply deck, hit me up and I'll get it to you. Still fingerboarding, still on the forum, just busy with life. Well yeah, cheers guys. cool

www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com
Back to top Go down
Skaterd97
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Skaterd97

Companies : Hello fingerboards
Setup : berlinwood
Brt
china tape
Witchcraft tuning
cnc wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Liking the decks gunner great work
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Gunner. Why 7 ply? does it make it better? more pop? scratch
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:35 am

Couch982 wrote:
Gunner. Why 7 ply? does it make it better? more pop? scratch

More authentic when compared to skateboards, being that they are also 7 ply. Also, more color options, neater plies, more definition when molded, and these are comparatively lighter than other decks that are 5 ply. (Also while being thinner than an average 5 ply)

Also - for those who might give a shit

Hockey season has been cut short for me it looks like, due to a possibly torn meniscus in my right knee. For some of you who may not know, last year I also had a knee injury which involved invasive surgery and many months of rehab. If in this case I need surgery and rehab, I will have more time to spare for fingerboarding and deck making. It's an almost even trade-off, but I think we all know what I'd like to be doing most. Just an fyi/tip for the upcoming future. More decks should be available soon for some of you who prefer something more simple or flashy.

Cheers everyone
Back to top Go down
Dioginho
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Dioginho

Companies : Tecate
Setup : Berlinwood classic
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

Yellowood Z2 Spanish Flag
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:26 pm

damn gunner i hope you get well soon :/
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:50 pm

and may you have a speedy recovery yeeeeeeeea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 pm

get well soon man!
the 7ply is great btw., you don't even notice it. i love my OG.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:51 am

Thank you all for the nice comments happy

I will have more news soon, I just need to find the ambition to take pictures of some of the things I do tongue
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 am

Greetings all...

I have been in the shadows for some time now. I haven't been putting anything off, though, trust me. In my absence I have been producing more decks, and a new shape to tag into that.

Followers of my Instagram should know, but for those stuck here, this is news.

The OG v5 and v5.2 are now available on the site. The v5.2 is set lower than the v5 just as an introductory price, and it will eventually be the standard 28 for a blank. Decks are still made in 7 ply versions, but lately I've been liking 5 plies a bit more as well. When buying a deck the number of plies is listed.

Enough essay writing.... Here are some pictures cool checks out www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com for prices and some deals on older stock decks... wink

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 Eow0J2W
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 UOtMuco
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 6G15e2D
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 6qZVRtE
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 C124XRs
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 PNabbgA
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 DccV1ZQ
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 am

Lookin really good man!!
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 pm

Hey I just ordered this deck cause im a fan of the bonsai. is it 32mm? its not listed on the site and was wandering after I clicked order
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 DccV1ZQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next