Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalC-Decks custom review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C-Decks custom review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thatfingaboardguy119
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
thatfingaboardguy119

Companies : dank decks

C-Decks custom review Empty
PostSubject: C-Decks custom review   C-Decks custom review EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 am

alright so aaron from c-decks and i traded one of his decks for one of mine a little while ago. So he asked if i could review it and i said yes, so here it is.

shipping the shipping on this was a few days (2-4) which is great. 10/10

craftsmanship the craftsmanship on this deck is pretty good. not dissapointed at all. i mean, he can use some work at shaping the kicks perfectly, but im sure hes worked on that since. the holes were pretty good, one or two on each side was off which wasnt a very big deal. the edges were rounded nicely. the plys are maple split maple split maple, with an engraving on the bottom that shows the split. the shape of the deck is pretty nice and consistent. 7.5/10

performance this deck has great performance. you canreally tell he takes his time on each deck. its got med-high kicks and med-deep concave which is perfect for this type of cruiser shape he made me. 10/10

overall overall, id say if you have the chance to get one. do so. i mean as long as he works on the rounding of the kicks and the holes it would be 100% worth the money.

my overall score out of 10 would be an 8.5/10

C-Decks custom review 00215

C-Decks custom review 00316

C-Decks custom review 00415
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thatfingaboardguy119
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

C-Decks custom review Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-Decks custom review   C-Decks custom review EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:57 pm

ghetto tape <3
Back to top Go down

C-Decks custom review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1