Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLevel Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Q4Quack
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Q4Quack

Setup : Zink "Aircraft" Custom.
BRT Wides.
Witch Craft Light blues.
FF BBR Turquoise.
FBS.

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Empty
PostSubject: Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )   Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:11 am

Alliterations...

Anyways Hello FBHQ alien , First review here lets so how it goes.

Today i bring to you all the Level ledges Loaf ledge.

So, the cost is $25 shipped in the US of A. Time from payment to shipping ( Something that bothers me a lot ) was fast! Good, not to mention shipping time 2 days since i'm in wonderful California. cheers 

The Wrapping! it was amazingly packed, i don't have pictures of packed sorry  awkward  But be assured it was very securely wrapped for coming in a soft shipping envelope. Foam bottoms and tight bubble wrap around it all.

So the ledge it self.

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Photo_10

This is the content of the package, very nice stickers! The stickers are white backed though, Maybe we can see an upgrade to clear or possibly vinyl  cool  I do like the LL logo a lot.
It does come with non-sliders, see below.
*(No it doesn't come already used!)*

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Photo_11

Close up of the stickers and included wax. At first the few days you may not even need to use wax, due to the surface being extremely smooth. Its great, but one it starts to wear in wax may be needed for smooth grinds~

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Photo_12

Those are the include non-sliders, These are the only minor thing in the package, the non-sliders are rather small for the ledge and the weight does flatten them more. That being said though the weight of the ledge itself if just enough to keep it in place when doing tail slides and nose slides.

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Photo_13

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Photo_18

Look how smooth it it! just amazing, It feels sorta like a spray paint clear coat. Don't know how to describe it. But its nice!

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Photo_15

Look at the refelction of the board on the top surface!  shocked 

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Photo_16

After a good 3-4 days of just using this, its starting to wear pretty nicly. Definitely different than i expected since the surface is s smooth and glossy, its wearing like all other concrete.

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Photo_17

Level ledges embedded into the concrete, very nice and professional!

Overall the Ledge is a great addition to any desk, park, or just on its own!
With its very high gloss and unique finish it really stands out from other concretes, Not to mention the first few uses with out it wearing in felt like sliding on a stick of butter!
Just a small thing to be improved would be the non-slders, maybe getting some nice "thick" foam tape to really keep it in its place for blunt slides and etc. Other than that its a great product for quite a bargain!
Go pick one up for $25 at http://levelledges.bigcartel.com/

-Quack out!   very happy 

( How did i do on my first review! ill try more in depth reviews of some decks coming in the mail, stay tuned! )
Back to top Go down
Fujykky
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Fujykky

Setup : Cowply 33mm
wide brts/med oringz&witchcrafts
Nolliewheels little stones
mob grip

PostSubject: Re: Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )   Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:58 am

sweet review dude
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )   Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Nice review, I love my level ledge very happy

It wore/cracked only after a couple of times for me though... But out of the package it's amazing
Back to top Go down
AnthonyFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
AnthonyFB

Setup : Berlinwood Wide low
BRT Wide super silvers
Flatface x winkler collabs
Ace 3

Beast Pants Split
BRT Wide super silvers
Flatface x collabs
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )   Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
dylano1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )   Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 am

Couldn't have described it better. They feel like butter in the beginning!
Back to top Go down
Adnaan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Adnaan

Companies : FireFlame Fingerboards
Setup : FireFlame S10 Deck, BlackRiver Wide Trucks Super Silver, FireFlame G4 Wheels (Unreleased), Teak Tuning, and FireFlame Tape

PostSubject: Re: Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )   Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:50 pm

They'll also be available soon at: https://fireflamefingerboards.com/ - just letting you know! happy.
Back to top Go down
https://fireflamefingerboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )   Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Level Ledges: Loaf Ledge leview ( *Review haha )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1