Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFatman Fingerboards Review  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fatman Fingerboards Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

Fatman Fingerboards Review  Empty
PostSubject: Fatman Fingerboards Review    Fatman Fingerboards Review  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Fatman Fingerboards Review  <a href=Fatman Fingerboards Review  Finger10" />

I am going to make a review on Fatman Fingerboards. They come from Scotland and are handmade by Jack .

I hope that I can help and also give a good view on what a deck from Fatman is like. This is my first review but I try to do it very well.

Shipping: The shipping was very good. It only took about a week to arrive and everything was packed in a bubble mailer .

First impression: My first impression was that the deck, which was packed in a little white package with a folder, was made very well. The splits look very clean and there wasn’t any space between them. Two business cards are also included, where sometimes a personal note is written on.

Craftmanship: Is really really good. The shape is perfect and the edges are well rounded. The simple look of top ply is also a positive point because there, a little stamp with fatman is painted on. The laquer is also  very well and that means that it covers all the bottom top and the sides completely. Holes are drilled perfectly and  I hadn’t problems with setting it up. (Fatman Fingerboards are 98mm X 32mm)

Performance: After riding this deck for about like 4 weeks I really have to say that it has still pop and also the laquer is still on . The only thing that I for myself had to figure out in the first week was that the concave is very deep for a rider like me, who usually rides mellow decks. But that is just my personal opinion- after the first week of getting in contact with the shape it is perfect to ride .

Overall: For a very good price you can get a very good deck and as I know Jack Is getting new colours for plies new graphics will be made and also customs are possible by contacting him (woodprints are also possible, so if you want a specific graphic on your deck just contact him ).
The simple look and the performance are definetly something that makes this deck interesting.
Maybe some stickers and tape would be nice in the nearer future wink
Because I already- as I said before, rode this deck I don’t have a picture of the top-ply but a good view on what Jack is working on and also what the decks look like you can get on :

http://instagram.com/fatmanfb

http://www.fatman.bigcartel.com/      - sale at the moment.

Thanks for reading I hope I could help.
Back to top Go down
WillianFB
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
WillianFB

Companies : fucking dick
Setup : BW Elias Assmuth
BRT with WoodyWood Fvcker Trucks Bushings
Winkler Wheels
RipTape

"Im' lovin' it"
by MC'donalds

PostSubject: Re: Fatman Fingerboards Review    Fatman Fingerboards Review  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:08 am

nice review
nice information
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: Fatman Fingerboards Review    Fatman Fingerboards Review  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:40 pm

thanks alot man
Back to top Go down
LegacyFS
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
LegacyFS

Setup : Qdeck
BRT 2.0 Super Silver Wides
Substance THCa
Ace 3
-------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fatman Fingerboards Review    Fatman Fingerboards Review  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:29 pm

I was interested n seeing this, Great review!
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: Fatman Fingerboards Review    Fatman Fingerboards Review  EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:18 pm

yeh thanks happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatman Fingerboards Review    Fatman Fingerboards Review  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatman Fingerboards Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1