Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaltrivium fingerboards review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trivium fingerboards review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fingerfuzz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Redemption fb, Roswell shaped trucks and cnc wheels. Redemption custom fiber7, Roswell shaped trucks, china clear wheels.

trivium fingerboards review Empty
PostSubject: trivium fingerboards review   trivium fingerboards review EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:43 am

So I picked up a Trivium deck and it finally arrived after about 11 days.  Pretty nice deck.  It has a pleasing, realistic shape.  The decks arrive in stain colors.  I added a sticker to mine.  In my eagerness to set it up, I didn't take pics of just the deck.   hmm

I put on roswell trucks (bollie 2.0), and roswell's cnc wheels.  I used the grip that came w/ the deck. 30x100mm 

trivium fingerboards review 10141410
trivium fingerboards review 10141411
trivium fingerboards review 10141412

Shipping/Ordering
Pretty easy and self explanatory, though I will note that shipping to the US took about 10 days.  Also, you have to "add" your shipping to the cart.  I'm sure in Canada it's much less ship time.  

Quality
Really nice lacquer, and the rounded edges are perfect.  I have seen comments that people think this is a china deck, but I don't think so.  The profile is thin, and trucks mounted w/o a problem.  The deck is also light, and the shape is similar to a roswell's rd-5 (even same wheelbase), but the tail and nose are a bit more pointed and longer.  It's also symmetrical, and has a mellow concave.  Low to med kicks.  I think this is one of the best, if not the best made deck I now own.

Grip
The provided grip isn't that great though.  It's not a huge deal, since the quality of the deck itself is more important, and it needs to be broken in.    

Overall
I'm set to buy another one.  Trivium may go out of business, so everything is currently on sale.  The decks are a steal really, since the quality is good.  

http://triviumfingerboards.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: trivium fingerboards review   trivium fingerboards review EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:48 am

wow those decks are cheap! nice review though, they dont look like the usual gator mold shape (you can see a picture of a gator mold on the table in the about us section of the website) which makes me a bit suspicious that they mite be china but its hard too tell these days, companys like crude are china an they are much nicer shaped decks than 4c or close up for example
Back to top Go down
fingerfuzz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Redemption fb, Roswell shaped trucks and cnc wheels. Redemption custom fiber7, Roswell shaped trucks, china clear wheels.

PostSubject: Re: trivium fingerboards review   trivium fingerboards review EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:45 am

thnx for the reply.

yea, i've been doing some research on china decks (like looking up what the bulk orders on alibaba look like etc) but I haven't seen decks like these. i understand that crude out sources the pressing, but then they finish the shaping and put the art work on the decks. could be a similar scenario? dunno, but i have been happy w/ my purchase so far.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: trivium fingerboards review   trivium fingerboards review EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Wow very cheap. I might order a shitload since shipping is so expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trivium fingerboards review   trivium fingerboards review Empty

Back to top Go down

trivium fingerboards review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1