Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elephancy_1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!   Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Hey everybody. I currently ride a Broken Knuckle( which I bought just to get started), but I've been wanting to get a better set up. Anybody know what concave the Broken Knuckle's are? They don't have a lot of info on their website.

What are some good decks to upgrade too? I like medium concave. Price isn't really an issue. I like 30 mm happy

I've been looking at alllll the companies on here and dang, how do I know where to get a quality board?
Back to top Go down
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!   Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:37 pm

i can make you a custom 30mm deck
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!   Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Imo, the best decks that are 30mm are zinks. They just work so well with that width. Not to mention that the deck itself is one of the best i've ever used in my life. I'm sure dan could make you a custom 30mm.
Back to top Go down
fingerfuzz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Redemption fb, Roswell shaped trucks and cnc wheels. Redemption custom fiber7, Roswell shaped trucks, china clear wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!   Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:51 am

broken knuckle boards are pretty extreme shaped, high kicks and high concave. i also started on one. i say you should look for a medium-ish deck (as that is how most better, realistic decks are made). it will be frustrating for you if you immediately go all the way to a low kick/concave deck, since tricks will be more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Elephancy_1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!   Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:58 am

Thanks guys. I felt like BK was pretty extremely shaped, but idkfs.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!   Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Try a berlinwood. The shape is pretty standard and has no flaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!   Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanting to upgrade, but lost in all the companies!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1