Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTraffic Ticket Stories Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traffic Ticket Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeraldineMilne
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GeraldineMilne

Companies : Teak x GrindSir

Traffic Ticket Stories Empty
PostSubject: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Anyone have any funny or interesting traffic tickets or encounters?

I recently got pulled over and fined for "illegal window tint" since my two front windows are too dark. scratch
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:17 pm

I got a speeding ticket for going 22mph over the speed limit. I've been pulled over 2 more times after that and gotten into two accidents and gotten my way out of a ticket each time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:34 pm

ohh man

got pulled over on a Wednesday night on a dark country highway at like 12 midnight.. so Im guessing the cops are just bored out of there minds looking for something to do.

The speed limit was 65mph.. I was doing 65 or even slower.. and I know my speedo is calibrated +2 mph faster

Im driving and its super dark when a huge SUV pulls up on my ass.. really fucking weird because I haven't seen a car for miles. I was driving home from the mechanic I had to have over $1000 of repairs done to my engine so I was happy to be driving and just chilling enjoying the fresh air.

The SUV pulls up next to me and its a K-9 sheriff and another car pulls up behind me and they turn the lights on and proceed to pull me over for no fucking reason.

When I pull over theres 2 cars and the K-9 unit SUV.. what the hell.. The first cop comes and gets my license and shit.. tells me he got me on radar doing 79 mph in a 65. Yeah ok. So he goes back to the car and the K-9 unit cop comes up. Mutherfucker was on a power-trip from hell so I was very respectful and did the "yes sir..no sir" ass kissing.. didn't want to get my ass beat out in the country.
No shit he comes up to me with a flashlight in my face "You got any weed in you car?.. You have and hand grenades or bazookas, guns or anything you not suppose to have?" Im like wtf is this guy snorting.. "uhh No sir".. "Well you better not be hiding anything Im coming back with the dog and if he smells anything your FUCKED!" wow what the hell kind of cocaine did he sniff.

So he has the dog walk around my car and guess what NOTHING he is so pissed that Im not hiding anything.. the other cop comes back and gives me a long lecture about speeding and street racing and he could take my license away. Asking me what im doing out here at this time of night. Like wtf I cant drive late at night. THEN GIVES ME A WARNING.

They all take off back onto the highway burning out on the shoulder lol.. dumbest thing Ive ever experienced and I have had a lot of positive encounters with law enforcement but Im never going back in that county what the fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:47 pm

I had just gotten my first car. Chetty and I were at my friends house just seshing his mini ramp. I let Chetty drive my car on the way home, this is around 11 p.m. My car is decently loud and Chet decides on the first stop sign, he's gonna floor it. We never made it passed the speed limit, but out of the corner of my eye, I go, "O Shit I think that was a cop." Chet just plays it cool cause he knows he didn't do anything wrong. Eventually, the good o'l lights and sirens pull us over. I was pretty scared, I've never had any interaction with the police before really. He does the whole run through gets my license and shit, then tells us to step out of the car. Tells us to put our hands behind our backs, searches us then searches the car, throws us on the curb. We didn't have anything on us so they just let us go, with a warning to replace the exhaust. Now when I look back at it, it was all just one huge adrenaline rush.
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:09 am

Lol the first time I got pulled over, I didn't have my license and as I was pulling off the road I hit a mailbox.

No ticket doe.
Swag~
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:52 am

My brother got pulled over for a busted bumper recently, but he was wearing his national guard uniform and was on his way back from ROTC so the cop recognized that and let him go with just a warning to get the bumper fixed very happy
Back to top Go down
Dave Romo
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Dave Romo

Setup : Q Deck 33mm (Pearled)
fbs Tape
BRT wides
Witchcraft bushings
Oak RV2's

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:13 am

'MERICA Henry
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thrashersk8r
NickRose
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
NickRose

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:17 am

89 in 65 on the way home from rendezvous cool officer asks why I thought he pulled me over. My response "window tint?"
Back to top Go down
marygoround333
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Roswell deck, roswell trucks, witchcraft bushings, homewood shop wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:06 am

I went to a Catholic school for High School so drug testing, etc, was a regular there. I had never even seen weed at this point. One Friday night, I managed to get a friend to buy me a pack of cigarettes. (I had never smoked before and apparently thought I was being a bad ass). My girlfriend at the time and I (both 18) went to a local park that stayed open 24 hours. We walked around for a bit and then went back towards the car. It was probably around 9:30 or 10:00 at this point. When we got back to the parking lot we decided to try the bad ass cigarettes. We smoked one each and then hid the butts in a mc donalds cup that was laying on the ground near by and started to drive off. Just as I was pulling out, two cops came up to the vehicle on foot with a flashlight. They asked for ID's, asked what we had put on the ground, asked why we were here so late, etc. We both tried playing it cool but were nervous as hell...we both honestly thought they had seen us smoke the cigarettes and were going to arrest us or something for smoking one year underaged. XD Anyway...so we both keep playing it cool and give them no explanation for looking in the Mc Donalds cup, so they ask us to step out of the car and they call in the K9 unit. They bring the dog to the cup, he does nothing. They bring the dog to my car and the cop does his little hand gesture to make sure the dog jumps or whatever. One cop had been standing there talking with us while the k9 unit was working so at this point, I'm pretty sure he had figured out that we were scared losers. XD The cop who was holding the dog told the other cop that he got a hit on the car and asked me if there's any medication or anything in the car. I said I had a bottle of ibuprofin and probably some old mc donalds hamburgers that he might have caught the scent of. The cop who had been standing talking with us told the other cop they didn't need to search the vehicle and let us go. He said they had stopped us because there's a lot of pot deals that go on around the area and that's what they thought was happening. In retrospect, we should have probably just have told them we were smoking cigarettes because the only fine is $50 in this state, and they probably wouldn't have even written it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traffic Ticket Stories   Traffic Ticket Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Traffic Ticket Stories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1