Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalQuick Questions - Page 25 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rens
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Rens

Quick Questions - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:28 am

or transsexual.
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:35 am

^ROFL! Thought I was the only one thinking that...

- Jono
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Setup : KinKalla
Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 pm

DoubleDigits wrote:
^ROFL! Thought I was the only one thinking that...

- Jono
i think the same lol

but i cut it with the hacksaw than have the blade above, i don't now how to translate this thing
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Well here's some great news! I got G4's in the mail today and guess what? 2/4 wheels do not roll whatsoever! I thought maybe it was the bearings slipping, but no they dont roll. i am so mad because I was really excited to finally get some flatface wheels. I put the wheel on two different sets of brt's, I even loosened the nut until it was about to fall off. No luck. Gonna try and exchange the wheels for some Winklers. Not saying flatface wheels are terrible or anything, but if two wheels in a brand new pack don't roll, there has to be a problem. First and last time I buy flatface wheels. Has this happened to anyone else?? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:52 pm

Contact Flatface and see what they can do?
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:54 pm

I did. I placed a request for a return. Im gonna end up buying Winklers instead. Really disappointed because the G4's are beautiful wheels. But the fact that they two don't roll right off the bat obviously ruins them/
Back to top Go down
Estevan Rivera
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Estevan Rivera

Companies : NPR Crete
Setup : Homewood Mid Shape
BRT 32mm
Joycult Wheels
Level Up "Beta Bushings"
FBS Tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Sorry to hear about that. I've had plenty of flatface wheels and they've always rolled great right out of the package, don't lose hope lol
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:32 am

Anyone have an idea what scale Fingerboards are? Id like to try find some stuff around the web but everything I find is either to small or to big lol confused
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:08 am

i've figured out that the reason my g4ms don't roll is because the barings slip. i have to pull the wheels away from the hanger to get them back into place. after i get them into place, they roll until the bearings slip again. i absolutely hate these wheels. gonna do my best to try and get mike to exchange them for some winklers.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:52 am

HSK wrote:
Anyone have an idea what scale Fingerboards are? Id like to try find some stuff around the web but everything I find is either to small or to big lol confused
1:8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 am

Why do some people have a green name? Havent been online here in ages lol
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:42 am

Bobbernaut wrote:

helped with the contest - judges
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 pm

KapitalJ wrote:
Bobbernaut wrote:

You mean a golden name right? As KapitalJ said people with a gold name were judges during the stylathon. People with green names are moderators.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:37 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
KapitalJ wrote:
Bobbernaut wrote:

You mean a golden name right? As KapitalJ said people with a gold name were judges during the stylathon. People with green names are moderators.
The colour your name has, damn that's the ugliest gold i've ever seen :')
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:42 pm

AxelWahl wrote:
HSK wrote:
1:8

1:8th scale is a little too big. I have a 1:8th scale oldschool skateboard for the Marty Mcfly "Back To The Future" figure and it is like 116mm long. So a 1:8th scale modern shape would be close to 128mm long..

A fingerboard is hard to scale because it is too small for 1:8th scale, and too large for 1:16th scale. He-Man (Masters Of The Universe) figures totally weird scale would be a little closer to a fingerboard scale. And that would be close to 1:10th scale, but not really, if you know what I mean.

BUT that said, some 1:8th scale (or even most) 1:8th scale props will look good next to a fingerboard. Some 1:10th scale stuff also works great. Just experiment and have fun I guess..

QUESTION THOUGH......

Where can I get hold of some of that artificial grass with the white and/or pink purply ish and/or yellow flowers Ive seen over the years. Im on the hunt for some of that shiz. Please oh please do point me in the right direction..anyone??
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:42 am

Can I put ywheels on brts
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:25 am

justin cheeks wrote:
Can I put ywheels on brts

No you can't stock as ywheels are dual bearing. If you use superglue for the nuts then you can get ywheels to fit.
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:43 am

Damn the risk. If I super glue the but can I still unscrew it off
Back to top Go down
jacobdonut
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jacobdonut

Companies : JWPGFX
Setup : Skowood 33.5mm
Ytrucks x4's
Oak RV2's
Dislocation Bushings
Grand Tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Probably you can, but I dunno if it's worth the risk. happy
Back to top Go down
http://be.net/jwpgfx
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:59 pm

I noticed in the Forumotion banner if I click on my name, I have "REP" how is this determined? How do I see other "REP"?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:16 pm

@KapitalJ Well I just pressed a + button above the green strip next to your post, did that change it?
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:38 pm

MattFingers wrote:
@KapitalJ Well I just pressed a + button above the green strip next to your post, did that change it?

Yup! afro
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:21 pm

MattFingers wrote:
sweet, hopefully everyone will start doing this!
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Yeah rep was added to the forum ages ago. It used to show underneath your avatar but people abused it to give people like -40 haha
Back to top Go down
GodBlessEmerica
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GodBlessEmerica

Companies : work in progress
Setup : cowply c2
brt wides
flatface G5-6 clears
some random tuning
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Is there any specifications for getting bst access?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next