Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalQuick Questions - Page 35 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Quick Questions - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:52 am

i just think its a shame the BST section is so quiet these days, if people accepted into it more often then maybe it wouldnt be so quiet an i mite get a few bargains lol

it also seems too me like the people who used to be the most active, who would start discussions an topic threads get made mods because of how active they are, then they kinda dissapear

but yeah like jono said, not trying to have a winge, it wud just be cool to see this place a bit more active
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:55 pm

g.fb wrote:
I requested BST access months ago and have pretty much stopped waiting to be accepted. It happens when it hapens.
you didn't even wait 2 months to apply, you obviously didn't read the rules lol.
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:05 pm

meekin wrote:
g.fb wrote:
I requested BST access months ago and have pretty much stopped waiting to be accepted. It happens when it hapens.
you didn't even wait 2 months to apply, you obviously didn't read the rules lol.

Lets just say he got it wrong.... witch I highly doubt he did lol your trying to tell me every application didn't meat the rules that was submitted???? Not 1 person has been accepted for decades cheers

Stop been a tosser and admit your wrong afro

I cant even believe you are trying to put people on the spot still arfter multiple complaints your wak as fuck!!! Lol very happy

Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:09 pm

lol go look in the thread yourself, he waitied ALMOST 2 months to apply but not 2 months which is clearly stated in the rules. he joined april 4th and applied may 24th.. is that 2 months? no.

and this forum hasn't been around for decades so you are wrong also.

and I'm not wrong, sorry.

I'm just sticking up for the guys that have put in time and effort to run this place then noobs come in and act like they run shit. you guys need to stop complaining over a fucking BST section of a fingerboarding forum. damn.
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:20 pm

meekin wrote:
lol go look in the thread yourself, he waiting ALMOST 2 months but not 2 months which is clearly stated in the rules. he joined april 4th and applied may 24th.. is that 2 months? no.

and this forum hasn't been around for decades so you are wrong also.

and I'm not wrong, sorry.

I stand corrected on Jono's application then... that wasn't really my point now was it. My point was that not every application can be faulty, why where all waiting for bst access is it because we fail to meet criteria? Bullshit!!!

Its because people aren't doing anything on here plain and simple....

We as members give feed back and segestions for tossers like you to put us down and make us look stupid its so worng.... your on a complete power trip man!!!

Like the quote in your sig... also showing how much off a complete china wheel you actually are..... by basically calling me dum for not knowing what ffi was.... your not the only one doing it to witch is quite sad also very happy

Hopefully this gets addressed soon. Your disrespectfulness and blindness. Not to mention the bst section possibly? afro

Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:24 pm

if it wernt for the "noobs" on here, this forum would be well an truly dead

Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Wow... this is escalating quickly. I feel that you both have some valid points.

HSK - I think admin got fed up with people applying who didn't meet criteria. Its like all these people want, but they don't want to read or do their part. Having said that, it doesn't apply to all and this is a crappy attitude for an admin to have. If it is the case. Don't think Meekin was hatin on you.

Meekin - You do have some valid points, and I mostly agree with what you are sayin. Maybe just rethink how you word things (as I saw you do  wink ) as "tone" is often not sent clear through text.

You are both great contributing members to the forum! This arguing helps no one.. I got love for both of you guys! I love you
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Respect the people who made this place what it is today. Thats what i am ending on.

Sorry for the spam mods, just wanted to get my say so in.

#fingerboardingisfun
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:49 pm

this place does make me laugh.. i'll admit that
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:10 pm

What??? I applied for BST section on August 1st...that IS over 2 months, lol!

- Jono
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:59 pm

people actually still fingerboard? pretty sure on IG people just take pictures of them.
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Matthew Taylor wrote:
people actually still fingerboard? pretty sure on IG people just take pictures of them.

true
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 1:07 am

DoubleDigits wrote:
I also applied for BST access well over 2 months ago...I am with HSK...I mean, how long are we supposed to wait for such access...4 month...6 even??? Not trying to simply 'have a whinge' here...I just think waiting anymore than 6 weeks (without any form of response or communication) is truly excessive...

On a similar note...I had a mate who attempted signing up to FBHQ 2 or so months back and his account still isn't active No

- Jono
This is weird, and has been discussed in the staff section. FBHQ has never had a "wait to be accepted" policy, which is what made it popular when it started because people waiting for FFI access came here.
The whole staff is stumped on how it happened, it was probably a new thing the company that runs the forum (I think they're called forummotion) put in, but it wasn't a conscious decision by the admins.
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:31 am

@meekin: fully agree with you on all accounts dude happy Again, my apologies (to all admins) if it sounded like I was being impatient or trying to 'have a go'.

@WantSomeSlaw: thanks heaps for clarifying a bit...really do appreciate it hey happy I will get my mate to sign back up and see if he has better luck the second time around afro

- Jono
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Setup : KinKalla
Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:15 am

Matthew Taylor wrote:
i think the same the other day
Back to top Go down
jbginger
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jbginger

Setup : Blosom 32.5
FBS
BRTs
Winklers
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Are a lot of people still fingerboarding these days? I remember around a year ago it started to blow up but I'm wondering if it's still the same.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:41 pm

I am confident the mods all make their best efforts to do their job on here. Keep in mind that most of a mods work on the forums goes on more or less noticeable to the average users. There are times when there are simple cleanup jobs in threads and there are times when there are bigger cleanup jobs in threads. This is the most basic stuff a mod does, and as stated above, it goes on more or less un noticed by the average users..

Other times, as is the case with the BST section, a mod will be asked if he or she will be willing to take on the responsibility of a specific section on the forums, or responsibility area if you will and work together with the admins. And being a mod or admin doesn't necessarily mean you have to add forum content, although sometimes this will be the case too, but it will then be because the mods and admins sometimes get together and discuss adding content that will generate forum activity or contests or whatever. Most cases the forum users will be the ones who make the forum content. The mods make sure it stays within forum policy/guidelines..

Just wanted to add my 2 cent. Please dont think the mods/admins of this forums does nothing..
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:59 pm

@DoubleDigits no harsh feelings my man!

@Bakko thanks for chiming in on this, was waiting for you or someone else to come in and clear things up.
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:04 pm

is cxwplyy on instagram legit?
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:02 pm

i bought stuff off of her twice, through paypal, and got tracking and the actual stuff both times. although, the manority of people who trade with her claimed that they were scammed... so even though i wasn't scammed those two times, i wouldn't trade with her unless she agrees to go forst. and when it comes to buying stuff always pay through paypal's goods and services option!
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:06 pm

i were thinking it's a man.. maybe we are not talking about the same
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 2:57 pm

I think BST is the Silk Road of the fingerboarding world.

Super cereal question but anyone know what other companies sell risers like the Tech Deck ones?
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:17 pm

rvlt wrote:
cxwply is a girl. i met her at South Session and have bought off of her twice, always ships next day and comes fast.
Back to top Go down
_Tim_
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 am

rvlt wrote:
I bought a brr rail from her a couple weeks ago and it only took 2 days to get here. I'm about to buy some brts from her but it's taking forever for the money I loaded onto my card to show up. awkward Might be because it's a holiday. Anyway they're legit
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:20 pm

_Tim_ wrote:
rvlt wrote:
I bought a brr rail from her a couple weeks ago and it only took 2 days to get here. I'm about to buy some brts from her but it's taking forever for the money I loaded onto my card to show up. awkward Might be because it's a holiday. Anyway they're legit

Out of curiosity, how much is she asking for BRTs?
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next