Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPlanktoon RB-Z Trucks??? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salty Fingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Salty Fingers

Setup : Evangelion Rei deck (bawsewood)
Rip Tape
BRT's
FlatFace G4 wheels

Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? Empty
PostSubject: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:44 pm

hey,
i was wondering if anyone has these trucks and how they compare to Y-trucks or BRTs
http://www.planktoonfingerboard.com/store/p162/_PLANKTOON_TRUCK_%22RB-Z%22_%28PTRZ01%29.html
they seem very nice, and i like the inverted kingpin. Theyre only 30$ bounce
they say oaks, winkler, rool, planktoon, and stubtance wheels fit on them
also anyone think witchcrafts fit on them? their tuning sortve reminds me of y-trucks tuning.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:18 am

Its just a set of modified china wide trucks as all the rest dude. Nothing magical at all. To even remotely compare them with pro trucks is kinda wack. Know what I'm saying..

You're asking if they are worth it, well thats totally your call. But I know I wouldn't throw my 30 bucks at them. Id rather source a set of TDLB trucks + WC bushings or save up for a set of pro trucks..
Back to top Go down
jaenkei
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
jaenkei

Setup : Besour 32.5
TDLB
Oaks
Witchcrafts
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:59 am

Would pretty much be paying $30 just to have pseudo-32mm trucks. Can get TDLBs on amazon for about $15. Don't think it's worth the price.
Back to top Go down
Salty Fingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Salty Fingers

Setup : Evangelion Rei deck (bawsewood)
Rip Tape
BRT's
FlatFace G4 wheels

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:20 am

Ahhh, im kinda ignorant when it comes to trucks, ive only owned TDLB trucks and china wides :/
I was thinking that they were just reshaped chinas or something, but when i looked at the hangers they seemed to have these gold things on the ends of the axel, they do claim single axel to. Are all chinas single alex??
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:29 am

Salty Fingers wrote:
Ahhh, im kinda ignorant when it comes to trucks, ive only  owned TDLB trucks and china wides :/
I was thinking that they were just reshaped chinas or something, but when i looked at the hangers they seemed to have these gold things on the ends of the axel, they do claim single axel to. Are all chinas single alex??

Not all china trucks are single axle. Most of the time they're double axle. As for the gold things on the Planktoon trucks think of them as spacers for your truck so that when you attach your wheels and everything the truck comes out to 32mm. They are shaped nicely though....
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:09 am

If you gunna spend $30 on china trucks, you might as well dish out an extra $25 and buy a pair of x4s, your better off making one purchase instead of two in the future, you'l save yourself money in the long run
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:15 am

i guess my question would be where in the heck did the single axle chinas wides comefrom?
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:42 am

I've got them, they're as good (maybe a little worse) than TDLB trucks. With the set I have, one of the axels is a little bit too wide and most of my wheels get a bit stuck (which is really annoying), besides the Rool wheels I had, of course. Not worth the money, IMO.
Back to top Go down
jaenkei
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
jaenkei

Setup : Besour 32.5
TDLB
Oaks
Witchcrafts
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Couch982 wrote:
i guess my question would be where in the heck did the single axle chinas wides comefrom?
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:25 am

i have them and i like them for the most part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???   Planktoon RB-Z Trucks??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Planktoon RB-Z Trucks???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1