Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLife after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life after death? (Serious topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:03 am

JessM wrote:
I would like for there to be an afterlife, because I feel like that's the place where you could have an extra bowl of ice cream for dessert and no one would really care.

Can we all take a second to realize that I'm right
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:07 am

^
Haha, wishful thinking...and there's nothing wrong with that wink

You could always just eat whatever the hell you like (anytime you like) in this reality...hell, I know I do very happy

- Jono
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:52 am

Robert wrote:

I don't really like to form solid opinions on things that can't be proved, only experienced.

Trent Witcher wrote:
knowledge of our spiritual immortality is in all religions

I see religion as a kind of trap for people who begin their spiritual path. And as a process of indoctrination for youth. Spiritual knowledge brings on a sense of religion without laws, borders and idols.

Yea my opinion is always re-shaping to whatever experience I draw from lol..

not trying to prove anything to anyone either just spouting my own conclusions Ive formed based on my path of experience ... to possibly make others inspired? lol.. not for the ego or anything

I also poke things at people to make them think lol.. thats just what I do somtimes

Yes religion is obviously a form of control.. not trying to piss anyone off here lol..

it still holds some great knowledge if you can form your own conclusions from it and not be indoctrinated.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:17 am

Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 B-00BnOUAAAaKAP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:28 am

woob wrote:
Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 B-00BnOUAAAaKAP
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 Macroprosopus
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 2qn8fvs
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 pm

you trip on DMT during the last few minutes of brain activity, but what feels like forever to your "spirit" or "soul".. at least that is what i like to believe. reincarnation is pretty cool too tho...
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:18 pm

LOL.. DMT and pineal activity is how you dream and astrotravel. You trip on DMT every night in your dreams if your pineal is not totally calcified by your government fluoride water and toothpaste and your neurons are not burning away from 4G smartphone microwaves.

to think there is just nothing.. nothing happens and nothing ever happened is autistic.
YOU CANT SEE RADIO WAVES AND MICROWAVES DEGENERATING YOUR DNA, NEURONS, AND SYNAPSES... SCIENCE CANT EXPLAIN HOW A BICYCLE WORKS (stays on 2 wheels) YET WE CANT FIND GOD WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE LOOOOLL.. Then we continue to put our foot into our asses with science when we found the "God" molecule. Historically the Romans made the scientific method and they also made the man "Jesus Christ" son of the sun.. chrism..Jesus Christos (based off of Apollonius of Tyana) all it symbolizes is the raising of kundalini through absolute chastity so that sacred fluid travels up the spine activating the higher mind only then some day you might possibly "walk with god".

that's literally the secret that has been hidden from all of mankind

I just feel like ranting.

Illuminati
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life after death? (Serious topic)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2