Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalQuick Questions - Page 11 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cereal.Kill3r
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Setup #1
-G15
-Ytruck X4s
-Witchcraft bushings
-Winkler Signature Junks
-FBS

Setup #2
-BW Xwide low Gene Senges
-BRT
-Witchcraft bushings
-Oak RV2
-FBS

Quick Questions - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:02 am

whats a good fisheye/wide lens for my iPhone without breaking the bank?

looking at this one: https://www.amazon.com/Fish-Eye-Perfectday-iPhone-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B014XCRE90/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1470362419&sr=8-4&keywords=iphone+fisheye

EDIT: so i was at the local Walmart and saw this

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vivitar-3-IN-1-Mobile-Lens-Set-for-Mobile-Accessories/108641241

i decided to scoop it up since it was only 7$ and i have to say i think it will do the job for now.
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Has anyone here ordered a blackriver playground? If so, how the fudge did you do it?
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:06 pm

According to BRR you have to contact them if you want to buy one as it is too large for the webshop.

http://www.blackriver-ramps.com/nc/en/home/news/detailed-view/article//The-Playground.html
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Is there a way to order from the US Blackriver location? If I could pay 200 dollars shipped I'd do it in a heartbeat, but nah I'd have to pay 350 because it HAS to be shipped from Germany.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Jayden H. wrote:
Is there a way to order from the US Blackriver location? If I could pay 200 dollars shipped I'd do it in a heartbeat, but nah I'd have to pay 350 because it HAS to be shipped from Germany.

Have you tried contacting the US Blackriver? I doubt they'd have them in stock in an American warehouse seeing as this ramp is already a special order.

Quick question, anyone know any reputable deck company that would sell unfinished pre drilled blanks? Would love to do some custom graphic decks just for myself.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:27 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
Quick question, anyone know any reputable deck company that would sell unfinished pre drilled blanks? Would love to do some custom graphic decks just for myself.

Skatemasterstix incoming
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:21 pm

Danny H wrote:
skatemaster231 wrote:

Skatemasterstix incoming

Ahahahahahaahahah Danny. I'm not going to be the one to repeat that part of fb history. Anyways Jimmy has me covered as he has a blank to sell to me.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:41 pm

What do you think would be easier to learn first? Nollie or switch heels?
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Uncle Brigamini wrote:
What do you think would be easier to learn first?  Nollie or switch heels?

Definitely nollies. If you already know switch then nollies will be extremely easy to perform.
Back to top Go down
efrandsen
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
efrandsen

Setup : Weca Hotdog Deck
Y-trucks x4 w/red Witchcrafts
Winkler Wheels - H2T2
+++++++++++++++++++++
BW Alva "Trampire"
BRTs Black Jacks w/black+white Witchcrafts
Winkler Wheels - B/W Junks
+++++++++++++++++++++
Woodguest Sailor 32mm
C4 Trucks w/ white Witchcrafts
Oak Blue Team RVs
+++++++++++++++++++++
Private Press - Mike McGill Replica
BRTs 29mm w/red+black Witchcrafts
Winkler Wheels Black

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Can anyone remember the name of a portugese(I think) board company that stopped making boards a couple of years ago and then they made a comeback with a lot of cool pro models last year I think it was?
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 2:05 am

efrandsen wrote:
Can anyone remember the name of a portugese(I think) board company that stopped making boards a couple of years ago and then they made a comeback with a lot of cool pro models last year I think it was?

You might be thinking of Lowpro.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:27 pm

after using a set of winks on my ourdoor setup they have become pretty rough, tried just cleaning them but they still feel like oaks (shots fired) any ideas so make them butter again?
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Matthew Taylor wrote:
after using a set of winks on my ourdoor setup they have become pretty rough, tried just cleaning them but they still feel like oaks (shots fired) any ideas so make them butter again?

Your first mistake was using winklers outdoors. I don't know you can probably try using some really, really, really fine sandpaper and very lightly sand your winklers in a circular motion. Or you can just switch to tech deck wheels for a bit and then go back to your winks and be amazed at the difference.
Back to top Go down
Beauty
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Beauty

PostSubject: Suggestions for board   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:26 am

Im looking to buy a smaller brand board again. If not Im just gonna buy a flatface g15. Could someone suggest me an alternative though that is ideally a company that makes boards that are 33,3 - 33,6 mm wide with a medium shape?
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Beauty wrote:
Im looking to buy a smaller brand board again. If not Im just gonna buy a flatface g15. Could someone suggest me an alternative though that is ideally a company that makes boards that are 33,3 - 33,6 mm wide with a medium shape?
Besour !
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Are the stil any UK distributors that sell fingerboards???
Back to top Go down
Filipe Baião
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filipe Baião

Setup : Cowply C2
Brt wide
Oak

Woob
Brt wide
Oak Bowl

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Bigmanwbeard
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bigmanwbeard

Companies : IG - DOOM.fb
Setup : wushfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:06 am

Noel wrote:
Are the stil any UK distributors that sell fingerboards???  

http://www.fingerboardsuk.com/
http://www.thenorwoodproject.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:48 pm

So, what's the verdict on Dynamic trucks? Anyone tried? Obviously they are not going to perform like BRTs...but how do they compare to YTrucks?
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
_jdfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
_jdfb

Setup : Beast Pants
YTrucks X4 United
China CNC's
Witchcrafts

Five Luck FB
YTruck X4 United
FlatFace Dual Duros
Teak Bubble Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:06 pm

cherrygrip1 wrote:
Are fatal, zonawood, no-comply or necrosse fingerboards still active?
I believe Fatal may be active still and NoCo has been kicking around the idea of coming back since like summer 2015 or something
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 12:20 am

Uncle Brigamini wrote:
So, what's the verdict on Dynamic trucks?  Anyone tried?  Obviously they are not going to perform like BRTs...but how do they compare to YTrucks?

Idkk man, i was thinking of buying a set, but iv been seeing alot of people on instagram are having alot of issues with them, the guy from dynamic says hill replace anything that breaks, but shits lettin go within the first month or two of purchase, iv had my first set of brts for two years before i broke anything, so they really cant perswayed me into buying anything else, caz like you cant go wrong with anything german made✌
Back to top Go down
_jdfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
_jdfb

Setup : Beast Pants
YTrucks X4 United
China CNC's
Witchcrafts

Five Luck FB
YTruck X4 United
FlatFace Dual Duros
Teak Bubble Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 2:00 am

Uncle Brigamini wrote:
Can't go wrong with anything german made✌
Can't go wrong eh? Three letters, B M W
Back to top Go down
3xtracri5pyL33
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
3xtracri5pyL33

Setup : Redemption 30mm
ytrucks x3
ff brr

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:08 am

Thinking of getting back into this hobby, so is there any good foam tape for a decent price?
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 7:02 am

3xtracri5pyL33 wrote:
Thinking of getting back into this hobby, so is there any good foam tape for a decent price?

Fbs is your best bet, it is like $13 a pack but its well worth it!
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:17 pm

movin-like-burnie wrote:
3xtracri5pyL33 wrote:

Fbs is your best bet, it is like $13 a pack but its well worth it!

TNP tape is good as well
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next