Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OmoinoShopOfficial
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop! Empty
PostSubject: GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop!   GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop! EmptySat May 15, 2021 5:34 am

Hi guys, its a pleasure to meet you guys I'm here to officially launch my company OmoinoShop! The First product that I launched is a fingerboard mold! I know how expensive things can be in this hobby so I want to lower the cost especially to kids who cant afford spending hundreds of dollars. For a limited time the fingerboard mold is only 14$. In the coming weeks I'll be adding obstacles, ramps and tables. Please visit my store over on Etsy(https://www.etsy.com/shop/OmoinoShop)!

Direct Link to the fingerboard mold:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/937115729/finger-board-mold-and-shaper

GIVE AWAY INSTRUCTIONS
--------------------------------
Comment down below and when we hit 6 replies to this post, I'll send one lucky person a PM and send them a fingerboard mold!

GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop! Ad11

I look forward to hearing back from you guys!
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop!   GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop! EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:47 am

We don't get much traffic these days, might take a while to get 6 posts but best of luck! 3D printing has opened a lot of doors in this hobby, great to see!
Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY and 14$ fingerboard molds - Launching my Shop!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1