Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Heelflips very happy
Back to top Go down
Evan Webb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Evan Webb

Companies : OneDropYoyos.com

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Blunt to kickflip out on my kitchen sink~
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Ghetto Bird, on a ledge , nollie pop shuv out.
Back to top Go down
DarraghK
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
DarraghK

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm.
Td longboard trucks.
Flatface G7d's white.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Nollie Heel back noseslide nollie 270 shuv out very happy
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:06 pm

ghetto birds are the real sheet I love you
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:07 pm

BobSilver wrote:
ghetto birds are the real sheet I love you
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Finally got some proper sw hardflips, had them some time ago, stopped doing them and they became shizzzzly, now I got them back cool
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 am

fakie double impossible! very happy
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Hardflip manuals and Inward Heels!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Pedro

Setup : Flint
Blackriver trucks
Oak wheels Minis

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Tre flip nosemanny nollie heel out. Fun trick and easier to do then nollie flip out haha
Back to top Go down
Evan Webb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Evan Webb

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 am

Trying to learn "real" kickflips. My middle finger always seems to make the flick. I did 5-0 to 360 shuv out just now.
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 am

Varial Heelflip - feeble - Bigspin out

Kickflip - smith - hardflip out

Tre flip - nose crook - nollie flip out happy
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Well pissed this wasn't on camera, Nollie bs noseslide shuv to bs blunt on square coping
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:06 am

Varial Heel manuals
Got back my kickflip nose manuals happy
I Landed a 360 hardflip manual first try very happy
and I learned finger fs 360 pop shuvits.

I know you guys wont believe me lol. But I 100% did all of this and I can get it on camera tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Self
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Patrick Self

Setup : Deck: Berlinwood wide low 'Martin Winkler' graphic
Trucks: TD longboard 32mm
Wheels: Winkler wheels Bblackriver ed.
Tuning: Flatface teflons
Tape: FBS extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 am

Tre flip to nose grind change to 5-o then to over crook then kickflip out
STEEZ
Back to top Go down
Evan Webb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Evan Webb

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:12 am

FS 5-0 bigspin and bigflip out

Getting kickflips a little more consistently. I got a kickflip manual on my box1!
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:43 am

Nice Evan!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:08 pm

PatrickSELF wrote:
Tre flip to nose grind change to 5-o then to over crook then kickflip out
STEEZ

you mean nollie flip out?
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Nollie casper flip.
Back to top Go down
Evan Webb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Evan Webb

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:03 pm

^Nice! I love Casper flips happy

Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Hardflip manual kickflip out. Gettin my manual shiz down
Back to top Go down
Streloma
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Got nollie 360 flip to fiftyfifty kicflip out and nollie tre flip fs lipslide. Got it on camera but camera of some random dude as it was at a comP
Back to top Go down
Evan Webb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Evan Webb

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 am

Nollie 50-50 kickflip out,
manual kickflip and hardflip out,
and manual bigspin out!
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:33 am

Getting better Evan! At a fast pace too! very happy
Back to top Go down
Evan Webb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Evan Webb

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:35 am

Jayden H. wrote:
Getting better Evan! At a fast pace too! very happy

Thanks man! You're quick on this shit, huh? very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next