Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 am

kickflip backtail bigspin out, took a million tries though
Back to top Go down
Evan Webb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Evan Webb

Companies : OneDropYoyos.com

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:03 am

justin cheeks wrote:
kickflip backtail bigspin out, took a million tries though

Off topic, but I see you are in NC. Do you ever come up to VA?
Back to top Go down
Patrick Self
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Patrick Self

Setup : Deck: Berlinwood wide low 'Martin Winkler' graphic
Trucks: TD longboard 32mm
Wheels: Winkler wheels Bblackriver ed.
Tuning: Flatface teflons
Tape: FBS extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:17 am

cartledge wrote:
PatrickSELF wrote:
Tre flip to nose grind change to 5-o then to over crook then kickflip out
STEEZ

you mean nollie flip out?
oh sorry i meant feeble
so waht i really did was a tre to nose grind then from nosegrind i went to 5-0 grind then form there i went into a feeble then kickfllip out
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 am

Not that much if i travel to V.A I go to D.C to go to my god mothers but most of the time i go to Miami if i am going to leave state ( birthplace)
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 am

i was filming for my full length part, and i did a nollie tre noseblunt!!!!!!!
also a sick vert line:
drop in regular
blunt
nose
feeble
fakie flip first try!
3 shuv board stall
sw willy
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 am

learned switch flips to switch feeble happy
Back to top Go down
Evan Webb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Evan Webb

Companies : OneDropYoyos.com

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 pm

^Sick!!!

-kickflip-manual-360 shuvit after many tries
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 pm

shuvit noseblunt 540 shuv out
tre flip nosegrind shuv out
varial flip noseslide
happy
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Progressing quick Evan! happy
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Pedro

Setup : Flint
Blackriver trucks
Oak wheels Minis

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Finally learned flip back tails! They were so hard for me and its so weird because everybody does them perfectly lol
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 pm

^haha yeah, I still can't do them at all, I used to be able to do them and Bigflip back tails fine
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Nollie bigspins.
Back to top Go down
Streloma
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:38 am

Just had an awesome sesh!

Did 360 flip fs blunt
Nollie flip 50 360 flip out
Nollie flip bs tail
Nollie hardflip fs tail
Nollie flip fs tail to 50-50 360 flip, hardflip, kickflip out
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:13 pm

360 pressure flips are the sexxx
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:20 pm

i was just looking at one of my old videos and i found a 50-50 to no comply late kickflip(0:41) and a nosegrind nollie heel(1:31)!
Back to top Go down
Jacob W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jacob W

Companies : O gee
Setup : Constantly changing.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:53 am

IeatBananas wrote:
i was just looking at one of my old videos and i found a 50-50 to no comply late kickflip(0:41) and a nosegrind nollie heel(1:31)!

Nice dood! happy
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dirtydecks.co.nr
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 am

Did a 360 front shove to blunt fakie on my quarter pipe today happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm

i just had a sick sesh and i landed hardflip back nose i think. its hard to see but ill slowmo it. crazy trick though happy
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm

lazer to bs tailblunt slide
Back to top Go down
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

Companies : Havok Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Bigflip to front tail.
Back to top Go down
ThePijus
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ThePijus

Setup : Blosom
Ytrucks X4
FF G6D
FBS

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Nollie impossible, nollie front finger impossible, switch impossible, switch front finger impossible. Wtf, blosom gave me skills.very happy
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 pm

three sixty pop shuvits
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 pm

laser to manual flip to fs tail pop out
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 pm

My dream trick! Kickflip bs lip 360 shuv out
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Switch Bigspins. Easier than you think If you can switch tre decently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next