Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
teamherosquad
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
teamherosquad

Setup : Burger King complete.

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 pm

tailslide under varial heelflip out

ugly, but it was fun.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Kickflip noseslide. Taylor R, I freaking love you and your backside flip tutorial; it's made me learn to catch a kickflip properly, and has opened up my flip to grinds very happy
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
Kickflip noseslide. Taylor R, I freaking love you and your backside flip tutorial; it's made me learn to catch a kickflip properly, and has opened up my flip to grinds very happy
frontside flips are what kill me haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Haha! Just tried a couple. They went thus; frontside shuv, half a kickflip that rotated 90 degrees, a second front shuv...think they might need some work. My wrist clicks awkwardly too...
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:04 am

oh yeah totally. i cant bs heel either haha. unfortunately that also means no hardflips or inwards for me haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Hardflip but i turn my hand too (idk what its called) revert very happy
SOooo clean
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:44 pm

That's a frontside kickflip (I'm pretty sure).
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 pm

or maybe a hardflip sexchange? depends if he turns backside of frontside happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 am

I was turning with the hardflip too, but Im a lefty, if that makes difference?

So you have the hardflip, the nose spins TOO your body, and i turn my hand with the nose, TO my body
Back to top Go down
sebastiaanKruik
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sebastiaanKruik

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:49 am

fronside flip
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Nollie late shuv
- edit -
Sick nollie flip gap! very happy
Back to top Go down
JoseTomato
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JoseTomato

Setup : Woob
Blackriver Wides
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:35 pm

I love doing ghettobirds. Anyone else got 'em? (Hardflip late bs 180)
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Isn't it a hardflip revert?
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 pm

yeah.
i love ghetto birds
kareem cambell ftw
Back to top Go down
JoseTomato
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JoseTomato

Blackriver Wides
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:46 am

Bobbernaut wrote:
Well, when it was invented by Kareem Campbell it was a hardflip late 180, but then people got lazy in skating and didn't feel like doing all that work to do a late 180 instead a revert, so through evolution of the trick, many people do a hardflip revert and call it a ghettobird, but as far as I'm concerned it's not a true ghettobird without the late 180. Watch a video of Kareem Campbell doing one, you'll see what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
JoseTomato
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JoseTomato

Blackriver Wides
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 am

Haymakers are really sick, too, but I've never been able to do them on a fingerboard, nor have I ever really seen one done. It's Stevie William's name for a pop shuv late front 180 and he's fuckin' GNARLY at them. In his part in "The DC Video" he switch haymakers over a picnic table from flatground as his ender.
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:12 am

JoseTomato wrote:
Haymakers are really sick, too, but I've never been able to do them on a fingerboard, nor have I ever really seen one done. It's Stevie William's name for a pop shuv late front 180 and he's fuckin' GNARLY at them. In his part in "The DC Video" he switch haymakers over a picnic table from flatground as his ender.
I can do them. lol.
To sw mannys and such too
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:57 pm

JoseTomato wrote:
Bobbernaut wrote:
Well, when it was invented by Kareem Campbell it was a hardflip late 180, but then people got lazy in skating and didn't feel like doing all that work to do a late 180 instead a revert, so through evolution of the trick, many people do a hardflip revert and call it a ghettobird, but as far as I'm concerned it's not a true ghettobird without the late 180. Watch a video of Kareem Campbell doing one, you'll see what I'm talking about.
Ah i see
Sick!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdzquuaNNcY
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 pm

JoseTomato wrote:

watch some of joaquin m's videos, he kills haymakers on a fingerboard happy
Back to top Go down
JoseTomato
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JoseTomato

Blackriver Wides
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:41 am

kerryDETH wrote:
watch some of joaquin m's videos, he kills haymakers on a fingerboard happy

Sounds sick dude! I'll check it out.
Check out the DC Video part for Stevie Williams!
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:14 pm

holy shit!
just watched his part, one of the best stevie parts ive seen in a looooong time! I love his riding, plus that haymaker was sick!
Back to top Go down
JoseTomato
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JoseTomato

Blackriver Wides
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Tyler wrote:
holy shit!
just watched his part, one of the best stevie parts ive seen in a looooong time! I love his riding, plus that haymaker was sick!
Seriously! That's one of my favorite video parts ever. and that haymaker ender was SWITCH. Gotta remember he rides goofy!
Back to top Go down
DimitarZlatarev
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
DimitarZlatarev

Setup : Berlinwood wide+low
Blackriver Trucks super silver wide 2.0
Flatface g6'd wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

N heel tailslide
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:52 pm

JoseTomato wrote:
Tyler wrote:
holy shit!
Seriously! That's one of my favorite video parts ever. and that haymaker ender was SWITCH. Gotta remember he rides goofy!

That part was properly awesome. As a goofy rider I appreciate finding another 'one of us' very happy

And blunt to 5-0 kickflip out.
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:58 pm

this was the other day but I forgot to post
sw heel bs smith tre flip to nose grind nollie bs hard flip ou shocked
came out so steezy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next