Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SovietRussiaSam
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SovietRussiaSam

Companies : Fingerboarding and Football

What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks?   What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 am

Thanks everybody I appreciate the input. I probably will buy a pair of YTrucks in a few weeks :]
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks?   What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 am

weakfingers wrote:
Jack L wrote:
My china wides were better than my y's, and i've tried brt's few times, imo there's no difference on performance. The noticeable difference in the looks, brr's look best, then y's and then wides. My china wides have never broke/got loose axles etc.

The differences are subtle. If you ride tight trucks, it's easy to use any trucks you want, as long as you use some good bushings.

It's tough to ride loose trucks without glue if you're using non-locking nuts though.

Wicked good point, but not only that standard wides don't have the built in pivot cups that are super rad!
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks?   What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:43 am

T-Dub97 wrote:
yea y's and brts have nice locking nuts so they dont fall off. no homo! happy

Dude. Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks?   What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:56 am

Xi the one stop fingerboard source! so insightful. happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks?   What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the differences between Tech Deck Trucks, BRR Trucks, and YTrucks?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2