Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalChinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jacob W

Companies : O gee
Setup : Constantly changing.

Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 am

Shweet! More photos would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dirtydecks.co.nr
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:31 am

Xi wrote:
Rose N. wrote:
你有多少孩子在中國

You don't need the last 3 characters. happy

Haha yeah I was gonna say that. Anyway this sounds good, post pictures when you can!
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Alex. wrote:
Xi wrote:
Rose N. wrote:
你有多少孩子在中國

You don't need the last 3 characters. happy

Haha yeah I was gonna say that. Anyway this sounds good, post pictures when you can!
You can speak/read Chinese?

Just waiting for the pics now hah happy
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

i fucking only recognized ni, nar and zhong between all the carachters haha. Is that guo at the end? Idk...
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
Not all China products are the mass produced kind, China has some awesome products that we've never seen! Anyone remember the glow in the dark wheels that Xi posted? And life decks?

Before you boycott mass-produced products you may want to think about how youre able to type right now. silent

When will there be pics of things?
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Deshawn Harris wrote:
Danny Hynam wrote:
Not all China products are the mass produced kind, China has some awesome products that we've never seen! Anyone remember the glow in the dark wheels that Xi posted? And life decks?

Before you boycott mass-produced products you may want to think about how youre able to type right now.
On my phone screen wink Mass produced in Taiwan shocked
And I have no problem with mass production on a large scale, in the large market areas, but when its done in an industry as small as fingerboarding, I just don't think its right, it just fuels kids who want to make a company, and know nothing about anything, they just want some money.
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 am

Quote :
I just don't think its right, it just fuels kids who want to make a company, and know nothing about anything, they just want some money.

Me thinks that is what you REALLY dislike. The product is just a product. For everyone to buy, not take and make companies based on those products. silent
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 am

The problem isn't the production of chinese stuff. It's the insanely overpriced rebranding of the products that should be changed. Every time 4cornor sells a complete they can buy a whole stock.. Not exactly true but you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:13 am

Deshawn Harris wrote:
Quote :
I just don't think its right, it just fuels kids who want to make a company, and know nothing about anything, they just want some money.

Me thinks that is what you REALLY dislike. The product is just a product. For everyone to buy, not take and make companies based on those products. silent
It's part of it, but China products are just taking the whole market away, when kids start, they will buy China wheels because they won't understand that flatface/no conply/winkler are loads better, so they'll never buy anything better. Trucks and tape are fine, when people sell them at a nice price such as fusion do, but wheels and decks are what I hate.
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 am

sweetbabies wrote:
Is that guo at the end? Idk...

Yeah it just looks weird. It says zai zhong guo at the end.
Back to top Go down
Rose N.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rose N.

Companies : Fingerboarding
Setup : Prowood 31mm Venti Series Wildwood
HP Trucks
G6a's
Protape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Lot's and Lot's of posts I have seen before from you have guys in here this thre
ad.

The pictures will be coming soon in about 2 weeks when I can have the time to go have over there, I haven't got the time, but I only have pictures from last time but you guys have seen them if you guys want?
Back to top Go down
Rose N.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rose N.

HP Trucks
G6a's
Protape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Edited by Rose N.

Here is some pictures of what the completes look like, these are all Chinese decks,wheels,trucks and tape! tongue
Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 Deck10
Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 Comple10
Back to top Go down
Rose N.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rose N.

HP Trucks
G6a's
Protape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:46 pm

The second deck with the trucks and wheels is a local skateboard company here in China "Pavel Skateboards" we made a limited edition run with that company.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Damn!!! I love the wheelie bin, they got a site?
Back to top Go down
Rose N.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rose N.

HP Trucks
G6a's
Protape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:04 pm

no they don't they have only the skateshop itself.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:30 pm

that stuff actually looks rad - I take it they're all mass produced products right?
Back to top Go down
Rose N.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rose N.

HP Trucks
G6a's
Protape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:33 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
that stuff actually looks rad - I take it they're all mass produced products right?

The decks,wheels and trucks are made here in China. But these decks and wheels are the new and improved.. can you post it on Unite?
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:43 pm

how are they improved? can you link me to more information? If so I could probably put them on unite happy
Back to top Go down
Rose N.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Rose N.

HP Trucks
G6a's
Protape

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm

There improved by the width and the shape every deck is going to be medium kicks and low concave not the extreme version of other decks..
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:

It's part of it, but China products are just taking the whole market away, when kids start, they will buy China wheels because they won't understand that flatface/no conply/winkler are loads better, so they'll never buy anything better. Trucks and tape are fine, when people sell them at a nice price such as fusion do, but wheels and decks are what I hate.

No kid has the money to buy anything, its the parents. Parents dont buy things for their kids if they know the kid will just throw the hobby away anyways. Its better they start some place small, get hooked, then get more involved in the other companies around.

Its only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:16 pm

I agree with you deshawn but ive mostly bought my owns stuff with money ive earned but my mum bought me my first tech deck and ramps (plastic) then when i got better i stared to buy brr bw and so on but alot of kids are brats mum get me this dad get me that and so on.
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:12 pm

flickitfingerboards wrote:
I agree with you deshawn but ive mostly bought my owns stuff with money ive earned but my mum bought me my first tech deck and ramps (plastic) then when i got better i stared to buy brr bw and so on but alot of kids are brats mum get me this dad get me that and so on.

You among the hundreds or thousands of kids who are the very different. Is not typical for kids under 18 to have income, let alone buy these very expensive items. However, even you got your first fingerboard through your mom, and it was a TD. Whats more, no one wakes up one day and decides to not only fingerboard... BUT.. know about every fingerboard company around. It takes time. Best to allow time to run its coarse than force it and have it end very quickly. study
Back to top Go down
drogerija
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
drogerija

Setup : BW wide afrobi lasered
Brt's wide 2.0
tky + o-rings
Winklers green

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 pm

those decks look rly nice , thnx for photos ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)   Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese scene + park updates, new and improved products(UPDATED WITH PICTURES!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2