Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. Empty
PostSubject: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Ye post I like to get tape stickers pivot cup but the best ever extra was when I ordered some nc stuff in the customer appreciation sale and I got some free v4s
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:55 pm

i love stickers <3 sometimes i order something and im more exited about what stickers i will get if they include some
dont know if it was really an extra but i asked todd for some new bearings cheaper because my other no comply bearings fucked up, and he sent a brand new set of wheels very happy
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:08 pm

i never get anything good really..stickers thats about it.....

although this order i just made recently with mike for my ff bike rail, i was really cheeky and asked him for extra stickers.....we'll see if i get any extra?
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Stickers make everyone happy xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Lol yea whenever I order stuff I think about the extras THEN the actual stuff I ordered
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:54 am

stickers, or all extras, are fun because you don't know what you're gonna get. Little surprises like that are fun. But, overall I'm always more stoked on getting what I ordered happy

So, I'd say stickers are best, and best I've ever got is all the stickers from my 150 euro order from brr just before christmas (Y)
Back to top Go down
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Companies : www.oakwheels.com
Setup : Push M2
Wides
V6s
extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 am

idk pivot cups and stickers lol?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slimFingerz
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:54 am

im a sticker freak

i always give people like 2 feet of pivot cups : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

Companies : Creekwood Fingerboard Store~www.creekwoodfbs.com

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 am

Yea,
Stickers or just other things are nice. I try to give whatever I have I don't need like free Creekwood decks, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creekwoodfbs.com
giganeo
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : A Tech Deck, bro.

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 am

stickers is all ive ever gotten
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:13 am

PIVOT CUPS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:15 am

Cool. It would be nice if Mike included some free Rip or something in orders...
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 am

he does when you buy a g12 complete
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:04 am

I know, but that is $60.00.
Just saying,
It would be nice if with all decks you got a piece of tap, of some sort. I am sure he gets a good deal on it!
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

Companies : Bluefly Board Co.
Setup : BWNM/BRR trucks/Winkler D-rex blues/FBSes
FFG12/BRR trucks/Substance Quartz BRR's/ FBSes
FFG12/Y trucks United/FF G6E/FBSes

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:39 am

the best i have ever gotten was when i ordered my 3 sets of substance wheels...i got a shit load of stickers and a free pair of wides...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueflyboardco.com/
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:42 am

yeah but is a brr product, not flatface
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Sweet.
Where did you order them from?
Back to top Go down
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Companies : www.oakwheels.com
Setup : Push M2
Wides
V6s
extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:49 pm

oh i forgot sorry! one time i ordered a set of oringz my total was like 5 bucks and they got my order wrong and sent like 10 stickers a "uncut grip template" 2 sets of teflons and two sets of pivot cups, and when i ordered two sets of g6s, he threw in another set of teflons, two more sets of pivot cups and a bunch of stickers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slimFingerz
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Sweet.
I personally think Mike should give free pivot cups in all orders like No comply or how I do it. Beacuse they really don't cost him anything...
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

^ yep. i ordered a load of stuff from mike, and i ordered some pivot cups too....anyway i got them and it was 2, 1mm bits....wtf? he cld'nt give me 1" for a $ ?
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Yea,
I know what you mean. Its a toatal money maker! I personally try my hardest, like I do 25in for only $1. Thats like 250x a better deal, if that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 pm

IF YOU ORDER FROM SOW YOU GET A FREE PACK OF TAPE
\
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Really?
Thats sweet.
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 pm

YEA
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Cool. What type? Is it good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. Empty

Back to top Go down

What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next