Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Companies : www.oakwheels.com
Setup : Push M2
Wides
V6s
extra smooth

What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 pm

yeah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slimFingerz
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

Companies : Creekwood Fingerboard Store~www.creekwoodfbs.com

What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 pm

I wish when you ordered a Yellowood, and spend like $48 usds, Phillepe would give extra tape and stickers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.creekwoodfbs.com
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:25 pm

yeah, yw is a real bummer for extras... ohwell. i think the deck makes up for it : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Yea, the decks are Ok, but I was kind off disapointed, beacuse I thought it would be even better.
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

Companies : Bluefly Board Co.
Setup : BWNM/BRR trucks/Winkler D-rex blues/FBSes
FFG12/BRR trucks/Substance Quartz BRR's/ FBSes
FFG12/Y trucks United/FF G6E/FBSes

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:04 pm

I <3 YW...ALOT!! The shape is exactly my preference, and they are amazing quality....The tape sux balls is my only complaint.

And miles, how many stickers would you want? They come with 5, which is 2x more than the BW graphics come with, and the YW are cheaper...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueflyboardco.com/
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:07 pm

I know, Im not complaining. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Just $48 shipped is quite expensive. I mean if we lived in Europe, or whereever, it would be a $36.00 deck, but our conversion rate is horrible.

TMG, did you order one on this stock?
I may after thinking about it...
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm

they're FREE extras. If companies gave out much more, they'd have to start charging more, or making worse quality products. Noone wants that. I think kids put tooo much emphasis on extras. I mean, I saw a review, I forget what product for, but when rating overall out of 10, he said 9, then changed to 8 as he didn't get LOADS of stickers.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:36 pm

^ what a loser review!! lol

for petes sake, i think its nice if a company gives me 1 sticker because thats FREE and they are taking away from their profit
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 pm

You know, you are right. Like I try my best to add a few stickers, and pivot cups, but it all takes away from profit. Personally I would rather have the best deck ever than have a deck that is only Ok but includes free extras.

Some kids are all about extras, but really, like if you want Flatface stickers, then just order them with your order!
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Miles, na I didnt order this go round. I might next, but I had some major equipment purchases to make for my job...plus I'm savin up for the truck restock monday very happy

And well said Kerry...
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Sweet. I really want some Y's but I may not be at a computer on Monday... Man, I want another Yellowood, but don't want to spend $50...

Hey does anyone know the email for Y-trucks.
I kinda have a problem with mine.
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 pm

I sure dont...you could PM Christophe on here tho...Whats your problem with em?
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Ok,
The baseplate is wierd. It is kinda uneven, so on the deck it is at an angle.
Back to top Go down
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Wides
V6s
extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 pm

idk ill check for you, you can find em out really easy on ffi

EDIT; nvm his is hdden, hes getting me a set of silver x1s for 39 with autoblock
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Who is? So thats like what whoever "he" is pays.
Back to top Go down
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Wides
V6s
extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 pm

the owner is, thats a couple bucks cheeper and im just saying thats how much they are going to be
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Ok,
So they will still be 29.99 euros for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
joel.s
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 pm

i once got a load of french cookies wen i did a trade with this kid. lol.
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:15 pm

What!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:25 pm

cookies? hahaha crazy..
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Didnt they go off? Lol thats mad.
Back to top Go down
joel.s
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 pm

no they were fine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 pm

who was this kid i want free cookies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.   What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What extras do you like to get in orders and what was the best extra you've ever got.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2