Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalForgiven  Fingerboards Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgiven Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DazeFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DazeFB

Forgiven  Fingerboards Empty
PostSubject: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:16 am

I am very dissapointed with forgiven fingerboards.. I recently had my only setup stolen at school so i ordered a whole new setup. i ordered ytrucks. got them . ordered no comply smoothies. got them. i ordered a forgiven board and they never sent an email saying it shipped, i tried contacting them and they never responded. After 2 months (almost 3) they just refunded my money. it was like torture not being able to fingerboard and just to have good trucks and wheels sitting there not being used.
I wouldn't buy from Forgiven Fingerboards anyone
I know i won't make the same mistake ordering from them
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:01 am

lol getting smoothies for ytrucks?
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:08 am

Haha! But in all fairness; Ray seems like a nice guy, but i ordered a deck from them before christmas and nothing has Showed up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:47 am

ray is letting his company down... I had always thought highly of forgiven.
He is probably too busy shooting giant self portraits of himself for his signature lol
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:56 am

sweetbabies wrote:
lol getting smoothies for ytrucks?
Back to top Go down
Cole H
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Cole H

Companies : Wave FB
Setup : Berlinwood Elias Assmuth New Mold
Wide Trucks
Flatface G6D's
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:41 pm

It seems as if the creek wood thing is happening with Forgiven...
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:15 pm

shame to hear this, but moved to fb discussion.
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Ironfingers wrote:
He is probably too busy shooting giant self portraits of himself for his signature lol

Haha!
Back to top Go down
Dinaras
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:28 pm

I bought two decks, but got one. He said he sent two, but i was filmed the unboxing. Later he said he will ship another deck ,but after few weeks ge gave back money for two decks.
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Ray is going for holiday.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm

mine took forEVER to arrive here. the quality is nice but customer service is a tad low...
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Ironfingers wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Ironfingers wrote:

had to quote this as its the funniest thing someone has said all day :lol:

in all fairness i understand people are busy....but if someone is going to take your money the goods should be sent asap...

thats why i only sell decks when they are ready. i wont do customs etc. its all too easy to take everyone's money first, then when you realize making 20 decks is going to take the whole of your week... this is when mistakes happen and the quality of the decks suffer because you are rushing yourself to get everything done.
Back to top Go down
gandalfmarshmallow
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
gandalfmarshmallow

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:24 am

I understand some of you never got decks but Ray is a good guy. And some of you may not realize it but its just him doing this. He doesn't have a bunch of people helping. Plus, he's only a senior in highschool.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:44 am

Excuses, Miles the owner of creekwood still keeps up with everything for the most part
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:16 am

This isn't really directed towards Ray but I honestly think if you're going to run any kind of business that that you stick to your end of the deal meaning that you send out when you said you would or get in touch with the buyer letting them know you're going to be lagging.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:40 am

gandalfmarshmallow wrote:
I understand some of you never got decks but Ray is a good guy. And some of you may not realize it but its just him doing this. He doesn't have a bunch of people helping. Plus, he's only a senior in highschool.

Ray is not the only one man business in the fingerboard scene let alone this website....
And senior in high school?? What age is that!! Not really a valid excuse..

If I remember correctly this guy dragged his reputation from the depths of hell to a high standard and I hope he is not gonna loose that again.

Nothing against ray, seems like a nice guy but that's not how business is conducted of you can't fulfil your end of a bargain, don't do it
Back to top Go down
GoFingaBoarding
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GoFingaBoarding

Companies : Just Fingerboards, Fingerboarding
Setup : Forgiven Fingerboards Old mold, Tech Deck wides with Teflon tuning, Flatface G6Ds and 4cfingerboards Tape.

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:23 am

Ray is an awsome guy, he is a slacker tho, im saying this as a team rider, I bought a mold off him, sent him my money, he got it, this was about a month ago, after about 2 weeks i was wondering where it was so i texted him and he said it was on send back for him because he did something wrong, he apologized and said he would resend it priority shipping with a tracking number, he apparently sent the package last tuesday, Its been a full week, and nothing, for the past 2 days ive been texting calling messages on facebook, anything i can do to get a hold of him and no answer. This is really sketchy and im in the hole a big chunk of cash if this dosent come, And Remember IM ONE OF HIS OWN TEAM RIDERS! and one thing i will tell everyone, he posted on facebook that hes not going to be doing alot of things with forgiven untill he gets out of his hole he dug himself into when he took out a loan for Diamond Key.
Back to top Go down
QrodFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Fbing, Vidya games, and MMA

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:38 am

Best part is how he is avoiding this thread...

Last edited by QrodFB on Wed May 09, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QrodFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Fbing, Vidya games, and MMA

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:39 am

Edit: double post
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:08 am

I can see this from both stand points, being I myself have trouble keeping up with people's demands. It's much like doing homework, if you will. You can get it done right away, or you can procrastinate for days on end until you end up having lock-in lunch hour. I can understand taking a day or two off, but waiting so long that you need to send someone their money back is a bit ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:11 am

I guess it would be sad for Ray to lose his rep. Honestly I think he should fix this situation before he starts with his clothing company..
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:34 am

GoFingaBoarding wrote:
Ray is an awsome guy, he is a slacker tho,
That's not a slacker man that's someone who is taking your money and not responding..
Took out a loan for diamond key what a fucking mong !! and now he is paying it back out of people money and dodging them..
Why not try sell some diamond key shit then.

Or some of his dooby decks/forgiven
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:21 am

I would like to maintain a neutral stance on most things, despite all his effort to defame Close Up. I don't know what is currently happening with Forgiven/Diamondkey but I do hope everyone that is owed stuff receives what they paid for or their money back, plus some extra to compensate. I personally didn't like how Rory was treated when he was kicked off Dooby and after all the work to regain reputation, I hope for all parties that there's a reasonable explanation and everything gets resolved.
Back to top Go down
ConcreteFBS
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ConcreteFBS

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:54 pm

I agree with what Blosom said, people should only sell when they have stock and stuff like this will never happen happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgiven Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next