Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalForgiven  Fingerboards - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgiven Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

Forgiven  Fingerboards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Ironfingers wrote:

Took out a loan for diamond key what a fucking mong !!

Oh hi everyone!

Notsure the rage from you iron but mkay!

Yes, took out a loan. But I am out That one. I currently have $4,500 out but that's for a personal reason.

Yes, I have been fairly in-active lately. No I have not been ignoring this post. I never saw it; to be truthful I never check this place much anymore. But I do keep up with unite, daily (you know how it is, gotta get your fix wink )

But in short. I have been in-active because I am trying to arrange my life and find financial stability. I took some visits to my school and see people 2 grades below me having cars and licenses. I have not a car nor a license and I am 17. The reasoning was because I could not afford it. SO I found a job. I work at a car-dealership 8-5 MON-FRI. To be quite honest... I am trying to place my self in a better position and am trying to find out where I am "most valuable" in terms of receiving $$$. Because to me, right now that is the most important thing at the moment.

I make roughly $70 a day working on cars and I make roughly $20 dollars a week with fingerboarding whilst spending even more time on that than "clocking in" at my day job. I'm basically done fooling around for now. Owning a fingerboard company has became a job and alot about money... It happens, when you get older and realize all the expenses to life the "modern man must hustle".

I do really have a bunch of stuff going on.. I have a basically full-time job, I am 3/4 the way through my senior year in "independent" school as really.. I'm only supposed to be a junior, Currently atm I'm a freelance web/graphic-designer and have 3+ projects, am taking online photography classes, am working my way up towards being the manager of the motorsports dept. at the dealership and am saving money and talking with short-term investors and manufacturers to start up elé LTD Premium Apparel.

I have a lot on my plate. For-shizzrle.

However... I am working on a batch but I'm going to go with blosom here. Make 100 or so and then stock them, no customs or anything like that. Now when that will be? I'm not sure. B.u.s.y.

Don't worry. I'll come back even better................hopefully.

Ironfingers wrote:

If I remember correctly this guy dragged his reputation from the depths of hell to a high standard and I hope he is not gonna loose that again.

And I didn't know I had my company to a "high standard" yet tho... but thank you <3

Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Phew for a second I thought you quit, hope every thing goes wwell
Back to top Go down
gandalfmarshmallow
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
gandalfmarshmallow

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:29 am

Ray. Tell me where you work bb so I can drive up and tell your manager that you are a god at anything you do and demand that you recieve a $500,000,000 raise.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:53 am

Life is hard for everyone ray... Maybe your stretching yourself too thin and not ragin on ya you didn't rip me off I just think its incredibly bad practice to do that to customers.

As far as money goes man, your 17 don't get too obsessed with that shit or you will be a boring cunt in the future..
Contrary to popular belief money does not make the man but at your age it's easy to have it cloud your vision.

I suggest you sort out your shit with forgiven and maybe give it a rest for a while if you don't have the time to tend to it.

Good luck with you car stuff man hope it works out

Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:34 pm

^ This guy gives advice how I used to. I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards   Forgiven  Fingerboards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgiven Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2