Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalKarma Fingerboard Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma Fingerboard Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WillSteller
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
WillSteller

Companies : Snowboarding, Skating
Setup : Emanant
NoLogo
FF
FBS

Karma Fingerboard Review Empty
PostSubject: Karma Fingerboard Review   Karma Fingerboard Review EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Shipping: Shipping was quick! It took about a week and that is really good for shipping cross country! (Washington-Vermont) So that was definitely awesome!

10/10

First impressions: At first I was truly amazed with the craftsmanship as soon as I pulled it out. Very sleek with nice rounded edging and the shape is a nice mellow concave medium/low kicks which is just about where my preference is! The bottom ply was laquered nice and cleanly but it could use a little more but it is all in preference. Another thing i noticed was a small bump in the bottom ply by the truck holes but its A-Okay because there shouldn't be anything from that that takes away from the performance. I just wish it had come witha piece of tape.

9/10

Performance: I love wide decks and I think this one is about 30mm? I have fallen in love with wider decks like my old Rad Oldschool (R.I.P :boohoo:) and it really helps me with cleaner tricks, I don't really understand why but it does! This thing is loaded with pop! It takes some time to get used to it because it is pretty long and I like some shorter decks but once you get the feel you can really go quite hard with it! :pump: Probably one of the best performing I have had!

9/10

Overall: Overall this deck is really fun to use not at all any major things that are necessarily "Wrong" with the deck just a few completely minor things that don't effect any part of the deck. Holes are perfect, Rounding is precise, and the craftsmanship is superb. Thank you so much Tom!
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Karma Fingerboard Review   Karma Fingerboard Review EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 am

Pics niggaa!
Back to top Go down
WillSteller
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
WillSteller

Companies : Snowboarding, Skating
Setup : Emanant
NoLogo
FF
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Karma Fingerboard Review   Karma Fingerboard Review EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 am

Look in the Newest Setups thread fo pics nigga
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Karma Fingerboard Review   Karma Fingerboard Review EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:41 am

I know, But people usually just put pics in the reviews, Saw it in the setups thread though, Looks sexy happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma Fingerboard Review   Karma Fingerboard Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Karma Fingerboard Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1