Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalKarma classic review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma classic review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

Karma classic review Empty
PostSubject: Karma classic review   Karma classic review EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi, this is a review on my karma. I want to go head and say i am new so i have no idea how to post pics or anything like that. Since its my first review any suggestions on how i can better my reviewing skills would be perfect.

SHIPPING
Was nice it came all the way from washington in about a week so that was outstanding. The deck was a custom so it got to my house pretty quick

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
The deck looked perfect when i got it. The board came in a little baggy with a label on top. When i looked at everything as a whole it looked fun to ride and a perfect shape.

[u]CRAFTSMANSHIP

Perfect, When i set the board up all the screws went in the wholes, perfect countersinks. I loved the way the kicks were rounded as well as the edges. The lacquer was shiny but to much shine and there were no chips, dents, or scratches on the board.

PERFORMANCE
as well i love the shape so it was easy for me to do my tricks on it. The lacquer provide a great slide on almost any surface. The deck are nice standard width of 31mm so it was easy to get used to and it had a great amount of pop. There wasn't really any flex as well even though it was thin.

CONCLUSION
Great deck im am sorry i could not post any pics. You can get them from Tom K. at http://karmafingerboards.bigcartel.com/. i hope this review was helpful and i hope in the future i could post pics. If anybody has any tips for reviewing decks at all please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Orphan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Orphan

Companies : Fingerboarding :D
Setup : Winkler Wheels
Yellow Wood
Brt 2.0
Rip Tape

PostSubject: Re: Karma classic review   Karma classic review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am

Nice review, make sure you preview it before you post, therefore you can see if there are any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: Karma classic review   Karma classic review EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 am

Thank man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma classic review   Karma classic review Empty

Back to top Go down

Karma classic review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1