Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPhilosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philosophy, Debate, etc...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:49 pm

What about dogs and cats etc... Apparently they are more adept to seeing spirits and such.. Might be that they are far more sensitive To sound than we are

Last edited by Ironfingers on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Ah it's weird man, and ray I didn't read the posts just scrolled past them, haha. One of my friends thinks there's 'something' in her room, she has a Ouija board so im gonna try it out. Another one of my friends says that his uncle had a poltergeist or something in his house when he was there and it was smashing cups and throwing stuff around, idk weather to believe it but i dont see why he would just randomly lie.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Apparently there is a house over here where books fly off shelves an shit I'll find out the name and post it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:51 pm

thanks man, haha. He said that he was at in the kitchen and stuff went flying everywhere, his uncle is apparently into that sort of stuff.

Also what do people on here think about secret societies, secret government stuff, new bills, that sort of stuff?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/mass-surveillance-uk-releases-new-details-of-plan-to-track-all-citizens-communications/2012/06/14/gJQARl53bV_story.html

hoping that this won't get passed.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Ironfingers wrote:

Blosom the mind is a powerfull tool and can spritz out on you from time yo
Time but most experiences can be explained away rationally.
No matter how bad I wish monsters etc were real, I don't think they are r there would be more proof or evidence Surely?

And Ive read a lot of that reptilian nonsense but can't get around the fact that people are saying they control the world an the like even though they are some of the least evolved creatures on the planet, doesn't the reptilian brain only have a few functions I.e eat sleep run away?

I've had scary shit happen to me but I just can't bring myself to be afraid of monsters when humans are the scariest fuckers there is!

A lot of paranormal feelings get attributed to the effects
Of infrasound on the human body
Interesting read here
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Infrasound

sure.

back in Norfolk all my friends who spent 'real' time with me, know what im talking about. all of these people didn't believe in the super natural. all of them now fully believe.

i try to stay away from the 'dark side' these days though, and have not experienced non of the old days craziness.

the mind is very powerful. yes. and certain drugs open doors. the more you explore the more learn.

i think the story i said relating 'reptilian' type beings to that of hell/underground has substance.

as to reptilian shapeshifting humans who rule the world and influence mankind daily and eat kids for fun..........

their is just far to much evidence of them throughout history. to turn a blind eye or be in the 'dark' about it is to be naive.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Ray, that whole 10 percent thing is balogney, they did it on mythbusters. you only use like 20 percent AT A TIME, but in total u can use much more tham just 10 percent, idk the percebntage. I believe in some kind of supernatural, just the facts that certain things cant be explained as of yet. I once again bring back my theory of sound reverberations as a source of many of the EVPs you see on the good ol' tellyvizhun. Another theory, once again on the laws of conservation, where does ALL of the energy in our bodies go when we die? It certainly isnt ALL dissipated through the loss of heat. Maybe that has somehting to do with it? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

New topic, what do y'all think about gays?
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 am

i<3 da gay
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 am

raymond wrote:
i<3 da gay
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:47 am

Gay is the way, unless you're straight. This is a question that does not need to be asked, but, What does everyone think about the Westboro Baptist Church? I for one think they are a crock of shit, whether God is real or not. I hope they get eaten by Reptilian Underworld Rulers.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 am

Sorry to double post but here is a video I think you guys will find funny yet inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Jordan B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Jordan B.

Setup : G14

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:08 am

Westboro is a group of fucking idiots, there's not much else to say about them. The saddest part is how they brainwash the children into saying things like "God hates fags", and when asked the kids barely know what that means.
I've actually been watching a lot of videos on them lately. I recommend watching Louis Theroux's two documentaries on Westboro, they are really interesting. All of his documentaries are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 am

Jordan B. wrote:
Westboro is a group of fucking idiots, there's not much else to say about them. The saddest part is how they brainwash the children into saying things like "God hates fags", and when asked the kids barely know what that means.
I've actually been watching a lot of videos on them lately. I recommend watching Louis Theroux's two documentaries on Westboro, they are really interesting. All of his documentaries are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU

I've seen almost all the vids, including those. I've also downloaded a twenty page eBook covering the whole debate between the Phelps guy and another Christian. The damn old fart is not willing to listen, and all he does is continuously cut the Christian off, and tell him what he should be saying. It's a damn shame that there are those types of people in this world. Hopefully the light will shine on them some day, though.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 am

blosom wrote:

as to reptilian shapeshifting humans who rule the world and influence mankind daily and eat kids for fun..........

their is just far to much evidence of them throughout history. to turn a blind eye or be in the 'dark' about it is to be naive.

Cave drawings and myths are not evidence throughout history , same reason I don't believ in Jesus etc... Could you provide some real evidence to the reptillians, nope you can't , nobody can but there is plenty of speculation from ex bbc sports broadcaster David icke lol.

Anyways back to the baptist church... They are total nutcases, kinda like militant Christians...
If Americans are all about freedom though then I suppose they can do what they want but they are still shit heads.
If they went to anyone funeral I was at with pickets signs etc..
That would be the last outing they had.

I don't understand how people have not killed them

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy, Debate, etc...   Philosophy, Debate, etc... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Philosophy, Debate, etc...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Non Fingerboard Discussion :: Off Topics-