Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboarding Confessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
C.Blem
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
C.Blem

Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:54 pm

lol I'm still waiting for my bawse,it'll be 3 months on the 14th
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:43 pm

i had never even heard of bawse until this. what a stupid name...

tbh all these new names are stupid, who the fuck names their company "CatfishBBQ"
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:13 pm

^ lol
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:56 pm

C.Blem wrote:
lol I'm still waiting for my bawse,it'll be 3 months on the 14th
STFU
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Nick van Doleweerd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Nick van Doleweerd

Setup :
Cowply c2
brt
oak bowls
creamy goo Tape

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:36 pm

ikr , all this c blem dude can do is cry
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Bawse is like the kanye west of Fbing, he thinks he is fucking awesome but everyone else thinks he's shit, except for a few fanboys
Back to top Go down
C.Blem
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
C.Blem

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Nick van Doleweerd wrote:
uhm stfu?
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:00 pm

C.Blem wrote:
Nick van Doleweerd wrote:
uhm stfu?

EADSTFU.. ehh ehh? hahah jk im not in this one
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:57 am

Fingerboarding is all about enjoyment. A portion of this thread has really disheartened me. I understand that this is an internet forum allowing you to speak freely, but It really saddens me to see all this hatred. Never take a single day for granted. Instead of writing something that could potentially cause harm, reconsider your thoughts and try expressing love and appreciation for one another. Not only you, but everyone around you will become a more joyful and peaceful human being.

Much Love
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:58 am

Twest wrote:
Fingerboarding is all about enjoyment. A portion of this thread has really disheartened me. I understand that this is an internet forum allowing you to speak freely, but It really saddens me to see all this hatred. Never take a single day for granted. Instead of writing something that could potentially cause harm, reconsider your thoughts and try expressing love and appreciation for one another. Not only you, but everyone around you will become a more joyful and peaceful human being.

Much Love

While I do agree with you, this thread is called "Fingerboarding Confessions" so it's a place where people can say the things they wouldn't normally say. Because people usually say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all this is one of the only places where people can give their honest opinions. Of course that leads to negative comments. If you have something positive to say, you don't confess it, you just say it.
Back to top Go down
C.Blem
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
C.Blem

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Twest wrote:

Much Love

Tell Darian to stop scamming

+Trent W. shhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:31 pm

C.Blem wrote:
Tell Darian to stop scamming

No
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:36 pm

sweetbabies wrote:
i had never even heard of bawse until this. what a stupid name...

tbh all these new names are stupid, who the fuck names their company "CatfishBBQ"

i kinda like unique names like that, it's memorable and different.. not hating on "bawse" but i dont like that name because it's obviously "boss" just spelled differently and i kinda think that's lame. but catfishbbq is pretty cool, especially since the owner has come up with some cool packaging, ideas, and graphics/symbols to go along and represent his company. i already have a name/gimmick that i feel is pretty unique if i ever start a company.

also imo it's a lot better than having the word "wood" in your name like EVERY company use to do back in the day
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:43 am

Twest wrote:

Much Love

As much as I agree with you, you can only polish a turd for so long until you realize it's still a turd. Turning a blind eye to bullshit is just as harmful as confronting it...
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:27 am

Robert wrote:

As much as I agree with you, you can only polish a turd for so long until you realize it's still a turd. Turning a blind eye to bullshit is just as harmful as confronting it...
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 DancingShit
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:02 pm

writing stuff in sharpie on a windbreaker and selling it for $70 is stupid. especially if you sell it on a fingerboard site.
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Robert wrote:
Twest wrote:

Much Love

yup.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 am

Robert wrote:
Twest wrote:

Much Love

ILY trevor I love you

I see where hes coming from thats some real shit.

Robert also has a valid point.
Back to top Go down
funkbuda
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
funkbuda

Setup : KINGSFOIL
TDLB's/WC's
OAK's
TAPE

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:06 am

Jared wrote:
writing stuff in sharpie on a windbreaker and selling it for $70 is stupid. especially if you sell it on a fingerboard site.

Ugh Bawsewood is becoming the "Ed Hardy" of fingerboarding. Cheesy as fuck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:19 pm

confession.... I like making ramps and working on Fingerboarding stuff more than actual fingerboarding.
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:00 pm

^^ I sometimes have the same issue!! tongue
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:02 pm

funkbuda wrote:
Jared wrote:

Ugh Bawsewood is becoming the "Ed Hardy" of fingerboarding. Cheesy as fuck!!!!
hhahaha Ed Hardy.. that was the ugliest shit to ever exist
Back to top Go down
didi.kid
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
didi.kid

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:32 pm

I'm starting to accept that I don't need brr ramps to fingerboard!
I love making my own ramps now <3
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Square edged decks drive me absolutely batshit mad. I like properly beveled edges like my skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboarding Confessions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next