Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAnti-Fingerboarder Stories - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anti-Fingerboarder Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Anti-Fingerboarder Stories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fingerboarder Stories   Anti-Fingerboarder Stories - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

DarianN wrote:
So show them you're stronger than them.

Easier said than done, Darian. Just because you don't get laughed at for fingerboarding doesn't mean others don't either. We live in a world where anyone past a certain age is frowned upon for playing with toys because it's viewed as "not normal". People would probably think I have a mental problem if I started fingerboarding in a public area. It's really who you surround yourself around, I guess. But there's nothing wrong with being ashamed of it. Different people have different situations. Telling people to "not care" and to just "do your own thing and ignore the haters" is a really useless thing to say, in my opinion. It doesn't help the situation at all. I'm pretty everyone at some point caves in to peer pressure. It's understandable and it's a sad thing but that's how life is.
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

Anti-Fingerboarder Stories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fingerboarder Stories   Anti-Fingerboarder Stories - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 am

Ellie wrote:
DarianN wrote:
So show them you're stronger than them.

Easier said than done, Darian. Just because you don't get laughed at for fingerboarding doesn't mean others don't either. We live in a world where anyone past a certain age is frowned upon for playing with toys because it's viewed as "not normal". People would probably think I have a mental problem if I started fingerboarding in a public area. It's really who you surround yourself around, I guess. But there's nothing wrong with being ashamed of it. Different people have different situations. Telling people to "not care" and to just "do your own thing and ignore the haters" is a really useless thing to say, in my opinion. It doesn't help the situation at all. I'm pretty everyone at some point caves in to peer pressure. It's understandable and it's a sad thing but that's how life is.
How I felt
Back to top Go down

Anti-Fingerboarder Stories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3