Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 am

Soooooo I know I've been pretty inactive for a while. Well, there are a couple reasons for that. The first is that life just gets really really busy as you get older, and I'm finding that out the hard way. Second one, I don't have the tools I used to have for keeping up with the forum and fingerboarding (i.e. my iPad was taken back by my school and that was my source for online business). And thirdly, fingerboarding has just seemed to slow down for me. Maybe it's the fact that I don't have any fb buds locally or maybe it's just that I've shifted priorities for a while, but I don't think I'll be disappearing any time soon. With all of that said....

Here's some news for you guys...

I'll be sponsoring IFC 2014 with some sexy decks, 6 to be exact. So if you're going to that..... win some cool

And also, after I sent what was supposed to be the next OG stock to the nice planner at IFC, I managed to make a couple pretty decks to sell for myself. One is a neat simple split ply, and the other is a very limited gold leaf cruiser-style deck. They're on the site right now, and here's a peak at them:

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Dsc_0911
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Dsc_0912

They're pretty reasonably priced for the effort and time that goes into them, and the gold leaf deck is very exclusive, especially in that specific shape. You can pick them up at www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com

I'm still taking custom orders, as well, so if anyone ever needs a board made to their exact specifications, hit me up. I'm always down to trade items for custom decks as well, so if you're broke, don't worry!

If anyone has any questions or something, you can get at me on here, facebook, and email.

Thanks guys happy
Back to top Go down
andreduarte
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
andreduarte

Setup : Tonic29
Ytrucks
Big Dz

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Happy to see you again here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/andreduartefb
Tomé Martins
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tomé Martins

Setup : FF G14
Brt Wides
Tky's
Ywheels DualW
FBS

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Original gangsta is keepin it real!!
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:28 pm

I love that split haha
welcome back man
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 2014-010

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 2014-011

Custom deck for Prebbe cool 33mm emerald green bottom with a faded top. very cool, very nice, I like it cool

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
lemme know what you homies think happy more decks on the way.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Top and bottom plies should be switched! haha
It looks like the green fades to a whiter color in the middle, is that just the picture?
Back to top Go down
Praibis
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Praibis

Setup : Tech deck

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Thats my homie´s deck! Looks awesome very happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/praibis
Fingersteeze
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Fingersteeze

Setup : Berlinwood anchor
Blackriver trucks
White flatface brr editions
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Thats my baby right there! OG DECKS FOR THE WIN! very happy
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:12 am

love that green bottom ply.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:47 am

top ply is sex..  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:00 pm

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
Top and bottom plies should be switched! haha
It looks like the green fades to a whiter color in the middle, is that just the picture?

It looks lighter in the middle because of the flash tongue I needed to use the flash because the color wouldn't have shown very well in the picture without it.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys happy

More to come. I should be attending IFC so look out for a stock at the event happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:59 am

IFC was fun... But I didn't sell too many decks (neither did anyone else sad ) so I have a bunch to sell online now! Look out for these very soon at www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Image10
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Image11

Regular decks will be 20 dollars and the fancy ones will be 25. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 am

All decks are on the site right now, at www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com

First orders of both products get a free deck. I hope some can be as stoked on these decks as I am. I put a lot of time and hard work into making these as consistent and quality crafted as possible. No deck goes the short route when being made, and I really do believe they are some of the best decks available right now. Don't want to have to drop the price on my hard work but I guess if things don't pick up soon I might have to. awkward

All of these decks were at IFC 2014 and they all have an exclusive IFC 2014 tag under the logo of the deck on the top ply. You can pick the deck you'd like but it does go as a first come first serve kinda thing. All decks are approximately 97.4mm long by 32.3mm wide.

Cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:19 am

Waddup dudes

It's been pretty slow lately and since I have such a decent sized stock on the site right now, I might as well drop the price of the decks 5 bucks tongue Premium decks will be 20 dollars while the Regular decks will be 15. The price will remain the same until the stocks are sold out. Remember that the first orders of each product come with a special surprise wink

With all of that said, I would like to show a sneak of what OG V4 decks look like. OG V4 decks are similar to both the V3 and V2 decks. The difference between the V2 and 3 are that V3 decks were symmetrical and roughly 99mm long, while the V2 decks have a smaller nose and are around 97.4mm long (the V3 decks were never released). The difference with V4 decks are that they are around 98.5mm long, feature more room on the tail and nose, and also are available in both 7 ply and super thin 5 ply layups. The 7 ply decks are the same thickness as a regular deck, while the 5 ply decks are roughly the thickness of a 3 ply 1/42" thick veneer deck (basically regular veneer, not thin veneer), however you can also request a regular thickness 5 ply deck in custom orders or as request in a stock - I'm not done making regular 5 ply decks. The new decks will have an over all more comfortable feel along with a better performance and a more defined shape.

With all of this said (if you've managed to keep reading this far), here are some sneaks at the 5 ply V4 version:

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 NdzfYST
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 J4jeh0l
sorry for the poor quality...

And here is a deck that is a tribute to decks made around the 2009 era.. 28mm wide and 98.5 long:

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 6iWh4t9
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 1GdSf7T

The 28mm deck will be available on the site for anyone who is interested, and once I have a decent stock of the V4 decks made those will be on the site as well.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned homies cool

edit: 28mm deck is up for grabs.... (*Cough cough* Alex Ward)
Back to top Go down
BryanH
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BryanH

Setup : Neztek Vulcan Custom
Brt's w/ Witchcrafts
G4's
Clean sheets

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:38 am

I dig the V4 shape!! Looks amazing, I miss my old OG.. Will probably get this to replace my pain <3 hahaha afro
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:49 am

Awesome dude, thanks for the kind words! PM me any requests and I'll see what I can do for you in the up and coming stock happy
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

stepping shit up

that shape looks better man!
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:28 pm

I've always been a fan of OGs
Maybe you should post a comparison picture of the V2, V3, and V4 happy
Back to top Go down
Dave
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Dave

Setup : Woob & Brutal

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:33 pm

I just hit something by accident on this thread and it went onto a page saying my vote had been cast?? :/

Sorry about that, dunno Wtf it was.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Dave wrote:
I just hit something by accident on this thread and it went onto a page saying my vote had been cast?? :/

Sorry about that, dunno Wtf it was.
You prob clicked the plus sign. I think it's for rep or something, idk it's more there for decoration.
Back to top Go down
Dave
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Dave

Setup : Woob & Brutal

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Lol, I'm on my phone and it slipped from my hand and that's when it came up with the vote had been cast, I can see a green bit next to Gunners comment now in place of where the + sign is so I guess that's what happened!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:48 pm

Trent Witcher wrote:
stepping shit up

that shape looks better man!

Thanks homie cool

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
I've always been a fan of OGs
Maybe you should post a comparison picture of the V2, V3, and V4 happy

Once I get a bit of time, I will! I don't have any V3 decks anymore, but for the snapped one I have. I'll post pics of that one I guess, lol.

Cheers to the homies who've been commenting and getting me stoked on making decks again!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:22 pm

I've got some new pics up to better show the amazing crafting and high attention to detail on these decks. I've also got the very first V4 deck ever to be sold on the site right now. Everyone check out these pics and let me know what you guys think happy I'll have a big stock of the V4 decks dropping soon, but for now you can cop this limited edition Green Day Dookie deck! The graphic was cut from the original album cover from the cd case! GLASS LACQUER ON THIS BABY

PEEP THEM:
IFC leftovers
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 PkSghga
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 N8xbOXR
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 P9MxazP
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 P0H9gxM
2009 throwback 28mm
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 QRqa6CR
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 MBt8Oz7
V4 decks that are ready for the stock
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 UzRCh3k
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 GaQHftZ
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EF3ce3Z
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 5h944nM
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Nbj35XY
Very first V4 deck that is on the site
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 RWuQxVW
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 LDueaLV
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 BHQFCSK

Let me know what you think! These things are the TITS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Decks look great Gunner! Those plies :O
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:31 pm

DOOKIE!!!!
I love you Gunner! very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next