Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMaze 2013 Mold Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maze 2013 Mold Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

Maze 2013 Mold Review Empty
PostSubject: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:20 pm

First, some pictures. It's set up with Riptape S&C, Ytrucks x4, and Flatface Dual Duros.
Maze 2013 Mold Review LuAKCf7

Shipping: Shipping on this deck took a believe two days Minnesota to Minnesota, so fairly good. The deck arrived in perfect condition, along with extras. 10/10

First Impressions: First impressions of this deck were amazing. Everything from the shape to the bottom ply was sick, not to mention the sweet logo on top! The shape was great, having medium-high kicks, and lower, but almost medium concave, with flowing, but still defined dips. It may not be my preference, but it didn't matter as this deck performed as good as it looks. 9.5/10

Craftsmanship: Craftsmanship on this deck is near impeccable. It has consistently rounding edges, kicks, and shape. The kicks are more of an egg shape, which I was not used to, however, it works well with the overall look of the deck. The only thing I would suggest is perhaps a coat or more of lacquer. The lacquer could have held up a tiny bit better, but I supposed all decks will wear with use. 9.75/10

Performance: Performance on this deck is great. It did take some getting used to, considering I'm used to decks that are around 98mm long, and I believe this one is 101mm.(?) However, after about ten minutes of seshing this deck and wearing in the tape, I will say that it had very nice performance. The concave really hugs your fingers, even for a low concave deck! It has one of the nicest concave feelings of any deck I've tried yet. This deck works great for any type of riding, but I found that it is perfect for flip tricks into grinds and slides. A solid 10/10

Overall: Overall, this deck suits any type of riding, and was amazing to say the least. It has near perfect craftsmanship, outstanding performance, and a sick bottom ply to top it off. I can't find a single thing bad to say about this deck, and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to score a sick deal on an amazing deck. If this shape doesn't suit you, however, there are more shapes to choose from. Overall, I'd give this deck a sturdy 9.9/10
Back to top Go down
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Amazing review for an amazing deck!
Back to top Go down
Jacob W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jacob W

Companies : O gee
Setup : Constantly changing.

PostSubject: Re: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Can't wait to get mine now! very happy
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dirtydecks.co.nr
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Awesome review! Nice to see Maze fb back in the game!
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:19 am

looks like the quality hasnt changed, i remember my maze m1, oh godddd.

seriously guys Adam puts alot of time in these dopee decks. buy one
Back to top Go down
Ian B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ian B

Setup : Ambt.
BRT Wide (Super Silver).
Cart Wheels - White.
BRT Medium.

Fingerplant New Mold.
BRT Wide (Black).
Cart Wheels - Purple.
BRT Medium.

PostSubject: Re: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 am

Great review man!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BroonyFB
Tom B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tom B.

Setup : Weca Tie-Dye
BRT Wides
FF BRT Ed.
Slim & Catchy
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Great review, Now I need to get one tongue 
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Awesome review Gunner! And that setup is really sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze 2013 Mold Review   Maze 2013 Mold Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Maze 2013 Mold Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1